2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9
Mar 24, 2015 at 4:36 PM Post #229 of 1,050

You can even see here where I haven't been hyping a simple eartip earlier this evening.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/748473/spinfit-eartips-thread/105#post_11440275

PS: My post isn't regarding this thread in general, simply hype in general on Head-fi. (and to sneakily post my link here for SpinFit tips / hype).

All the best now, comrades!

Where can I buy said SpinFit tips and are they really that good?!

Mar 24, 2015 at 7:00 PM Post #230 of 1,050
Headphones are not priced with the driver's material in mind: they develop a bunch of drivers with different specifications and then test using different configurations. The price is fixed after the results and marketing profits are set. Who knows, maybe the AN16 drivers (even made of bio-cellulose) sound awful and they had some GR06 shells to spare as another member mentioned. 

Mar 24, 2015 at 7:30 PM Post #231 of 1,050

I'll put in another recommendation for the SpinFit tips. I've always had trouble getting a good seal with universal IEMs thanks to the tips. Then I received a pair of SpinFit from Jerry Harvey and I have to say that they made the universal Roxanne seal with ease. If you can track down a set they're worth it. As for where they're currently sold I'm afraid I don't know.

Mar 24, 2015 at 8:02 PM Post #232 of 1,050

Hi, for those who need to purchase SpinFit tips please contact member Dopaminer, he's selling some (helping members out etc)

http://www.head-fi.org/u/375848/dopaminer

With this said, for further SpinFit conversation please head to the allocated thread. I really don't want to derail such wonderful upcoming Vsonic product(s)

Mar 24, 2015 at 11:22 PM Post #234 of 1,050
Now, both VSD2/2S has a note in red,as below......

NOTE: Due to overwhelming response, all the units had been preordered. However, Vsonic had opened up more preorder slots. However, the expected release date for these would be 4th April. Customers who are seeing this message when they order should expect their units to be dispatched from our side by 4th April. 

Mar 25, 2015 at 12:35 AM Post #235 of 1,050
Looks like they extended till 11PM local Singa time.....below email from LMUE.

"Hi everyone,
Due to popular demand for this preorder, we had asked Vsonic for extra units which they had generously complied. As such, we are able to EXTEND the preorder till 11pm Singapore time or while stocks last. So do grab the chance to preorder the VSD2/VSD2S and get the AN16 for FREE one last time!"

Mar 25, 2015 at 12:39 AM Post #236 of 1,050

"Hi everyone,
Due to popular demand for this preorder, we had asked Vsonic for extra units which they had generously complied. As such, we are able to EXTEND the preorder till 11pm Singapore time or while stocks last. So do grab the chance to preorder the VSD2/VSD2S and get the AN16 for FREE one last time!"

Hmm, tell them to ship it already.

Mar 25, 2015 at 12:53 AM Post #238 of 1,050

Hmm, tell them to ship it already.

LoL....its an email sent to all registered users....subscription email,one way......you know what I'm sayin.
wink_face.gif

Mar 25, 2015 at 12:58 AM Post #239 of 1,050

"Hi everyone,

That's what the email says, but LMUE's facebook post says the preorder will only extend to 10pm Singapore time. One of these must be a typo.

It doesn't matter to me, though. I submitted my pre-order two minutes after the listing opened. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back