2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9
Mar 25, 2015 at 2:03 AM Post #241 of 1,050
Preordered the VSD2S because of the VSD1 versions, the S sounded the best for me. Also have the GR07BE and the VSD3 (wished i got the 3S though...) I have several questions:

-does anybody know the cable configuration of the L/R channel? The VSD1's were cable down and you have to switch to have them go around ear. Current VSonic lineup seem to be around ear...

-also, are the colorful hybrid ear tips included in the AN16? GR06 and GR07 has them as accessories and I hope they're included because I love those tips!

Thanks

Mar 25, 2015 at 2:10 AM Post #242 of 1,050
Preordered the VSD2S because of the VSD1 versions, the S sounded the best for me. Also have the GR07BE and the VSD3 (wished i got the 3S though...) I have several questions:

-does anybody know the cable configuration of the L/R channel? The VSD1's were cable down and you have to switch to have them go around ear. Current VSonic lineup seem to be around ear...

-also, are the colorful hybrid ear tips included in the AN16? GR06 and GR07 has them as accessories and I hope they're included because I love those tips!

Thanks

-It's a native around-the-ear model and maybe you can flip mod for straight wear,if your ears can accommodate so......

-No clue about the tips...but I assume some very basic 3 pairs will be there?....that's fair enough to expect from a free bie as those can be bought aftermarket or use the existing ones from our IEM collection, imho......

Mar 25, 2015 at 2:15 AM Post #243 of 1,050
-It's and native around-the-ear model and maybe you can flip mod for straight wear,if your ear can accomodate so......
-No clue about the tips...but I assume some very basic 3 pairs will be there?....that's fair to expect from a free bie as those can be bought aftermarket or use the existing ones from our IEM collection, imho......

I can wear the VSD1 cable down, just use the comply Whoomp Tips, and voila, They fit nicely.

Mar 25, 2015 at 2:19 AM Post #244 of 1,050

-No clue about the tips...but I assume some very basic 3 pairs will be there?

LMUE's product page says the VSD2/S comes with four pairs of silicone tips--small, medium, large, and biflange.

But as far as I know, no one has digulged what accessories the AN16 comes with. I highly doubt, though, that you'll get the myriad tips that used to be included with the GR06 and GR07.

Mar 25, 2015 at 3:26 AM Post #245 of 1,050
LMUE's product page says the VSD2/S comes with four pairs of silicone tips--small, medium, large, and biflange.

But as far as I know, no one has digulged what accessories the AN16 comes with. I highly doubt, though, that you'll get the myriad tips that used to be included with the GR06 and GR07.

Yeah, but I was quoting him about AN16's supplied eartips,not the VSD2/2S........

Mar 25, 2015 at 4:08 AM Post #246 of 1,050
The extended pre order time was a nice surprise for me since I'm on a business trip at the moment and missed the original deadline.

VSD2S is now ordered :wink:

Mar 25, 2015 at 4:11 AM Post #247 of 1,050
When VSonic reduced the price of the GR07C from $119 to $99, they stopped including the colourful tips. Since they're including the AN16 with the VSD2, I also doubt it will come with all those tips.

Mar 25, 2015 at 4:57 AM Post #251 of 1,050
24 BIT /92 KHZ PINK FLOYD(THE WALL)+VC02(triple flange)=======BOMB

Never enjoyed music so much,i swear.

Remarkably the audio quality drops by almost 30-40% to good from excellent with regular silicon tips vs triple flange.This confirms the multiple reviews on vc1000/etymotic er4s/vc02 and similarly shaped sets will have better quality as u insert deeper and get a good seal.

This effectively rules me out to buy any over the ear stuff again,,,,yup u heard that right.

I concur there are hordes of vsonic fans who never got a full vaccum seal/had issues in fits etc.
I advice all to get vc02/vc1000 or gr01 to experiment with triple flange and see the difference urself,unbelievable.

I cannot use triple flanges properly on havi and gro7 probably due to wider bore.

Now on topic
atsmile.gif

Waiting for AN16 with bated breath.I will most probably get them by 7-10 april as singapore to india free shipping typically takes that much time.

Mar 25, 2015 at 8:12 AM Post #254 of 1,050

XE800 was OEM from Vsonic using GR07 driver and was shipped with Vivo mobiles with minimum accessories and poor cable. I guess AN16 to be similar in build and maybe sound.

Ok.....But they gonna use the GR06 shells and probably should be the same cable as well, so its not going to be a low level BQ......So externally AN16 will look like GR06 overall.....not sure whether they will come with AN16 embossed on the faceplates,that's another question......

On the other hand,Vivo took the partly VSD1/1S shell design with rotatable/pivoting nozzle from Vsonic and poorly tuned XE800 using GR07 drivers and the cables look worst than apple earbud's......And XE800s didn't take off like other successful stock smartphone headsets like Sony MH1C and LG QBs......our community is more evident on these SQ....

Mar 25, 2015 at 8:32 AM Post #255 of 1,050

Ok.....But they gonna use the GR06 shells and probably should be the same cable as well, so its not going to be a low level BQ......So externally AN16 will look like GR06 overall.....not sure whether they will come with AN16 embossed on the faceplates,that's another question......

On the other hand,Vivo took the partly VSD1/1S shell design with rotatable/pivoting nozzle from Vsonic and poorly tuned XE800 using GR07 drivers and the cables look worst than apple earbud's......And XE800s didn't take off like other successful stock smartphone headsets like Sony MH1C and LG QBs......our community is more evident on these SQ....

But i heard lot of praise for xe800??
U mean to say we here hype things up?

U sir are accusing this unbiased and logical community of such a thing,,i say shame on u
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back