2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9
Mar 28, 2015 at 10:30 PM Post #288 of 1,050
Yup, i too recieved an email showing awaiting shipment. I just want to listen to them already.

Same here, order status: awaiting shipment.

Those status were email confirmation, but did you guys check @LMUE by loggin to your account and see the order status?......is it the same status there too?.....

Mar 28, 2015 at 11:50 PM Post #294 of 1,050
If you've purchased from LMUE before, you'll know that their tracking status updates are very delayed. It usually takes 3 weeks to arrive (California) after they have shipped it. Monitoring it constantly will make you go crazy.

Mar 29, 2015 at 12:27 AM Post #295 of 1,050
If you've purchased from LMUE before, you'll know that their tracking status updates are very delayed. It usually takes 3 weeks to arrive (California) after they have shipped it. Monitoring it constantly will make you go crazy.

point noted.

Mar 29, 2015 at 7:21 AM Post #296 of 1,050

They arrive in india to my post office after a week on average,distances matter i think.

Mar 29, 2015 at 7:56 AM Post #297 of 1,050
Hasn't been recently but LMUE stuff reaches me, in NY, on the 8th day usually :)

Mar 29, 2015 at 9:46 AM Post #298 of 1,050

Same package,ONE shipment regardless of one pair of VSD2/2S (+a AN16 pair) or two pairs of VSD2/2S (+ 2pairs AN16) purchased....else the shipping cost is too much for them,not economical......

That makes sense but since we don't have any more info o the an16 (the one im curious about) i was wondering if they will ship them in the same day. That's why. Hope so.

Mar 29, 2015 at 10:41 AM Post #299 of 1,050

Can't remember (trk status), when I pre-ordered VSD3S last june....but the order was placed on 6/15th and shipped on 6/18th(both emails reached my inbox promptly) .....so if they receive the stock prior apr 1st they might ship the same day before EOB (for singpost).....Hope the shipping labels are already stuck on the shipping boxes and are ready to accommodate the Vsonic's 2/4 boxes......

And yeah, since they are shipped thru free int'l the delay is expected (carrier's), once it leaves the hands of LMUE.....

Mar 29, 2015 at 2:04 PM Post #300 of 1,050
   It's obvious right? One will sound like a Shure and the other will sound like a Westone!!! And they have a cable that looks like a Sennheiser. Oh and they will find a way to mention Sony or another popular brand.
The VSD1 is tuned like a GR07 sounds if you stuff your ears with some cotton before inserting them!

Quote:
  My wallet is $37.50 lighter!
biggrin.gif

I didnt think you were going to order one.
normal_smile .gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back