2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list has been finalized, and what a lineup!
Oct 3, 2014 at 8:34 PM Post #196 of 340
blink.gif

blink.gif
 Holy Cow! Just read the list of all the exhibitors that will be there!  All those headphones...in one place...at the same time...and I get to touch them...this will be my first Can Jam, (or any head-fi meet for that matter) and if the excitement of being surrounded by all these amazing things that I've only gotten to read about online doesn't kill me...I'm sure I'll become just as consumed as all the other head-fi addicts out there! 
L3000.gif

Oct 3, 2014 at 9:04 PM Post #197 of 340
This is different from a normal head-fi meet. This is more of a trade show. It's no less exciting, but quite a different animal. Enjoy yourself :)

Oct 4, 2014 at 12:23 PM Post #198 of 340
I wish you all a great CanJam. Unfortunately I am not going to be able to be there to tend the B&O BeoPlay booth, so please take good care of my colleague Mark and the guys from the local Denver B&O store. Mark is new to head-fi so please be gentle to him 
normal_smile .gif

Oct 4, 2014 at 4:58 PM Post #199 of 340
Steven:
 Although not physically part of CanJam, I do hope you will "broadcast " from the Abyss dedicated headphone listening room 8000 in the tower. It is the most unique listening room at RMAF. 4 setsof Abyss headphones each using a different amplifier.

Oct 4, 2014 at 11:58 PM Post #200 of 340
One other non CanJam room to check out that still applies to the world of headphones is the Synergistic Research big room on the mezzanine floor in the tower part of the hotel. Their room is via elevator floor "P". apparently the elevators label the mezzanine floor as "P".  They have a new headphone device called the Headphone Optimizing Transducer. You plug the Transducer into the headphone jack and your headphone into the Transducer. Mike Mercer gives it a thumbs up on the Synergistic Research Facebook page. Could become very popular.

Oct 5, 2014 at 9:21 AM Post #201 of 340

NOTE:  If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.

Check out this sneak preview of some of the gear you'll be able to hear and see at 2014 CanJam @ RMAF, including some exclusive first reveals of exciting new products! Come join us on October 10-12, 2014, to hear and see all of this (and much, much more) in Denver, Colorado.

Products featured in this episode:

1. Noble Audio "Prestige" Kaiser 10, Kaiser 10 Universal-Fit, 6C, 6S
  2. Reid Heath Acoustics (RHA) RHA-T10i
  3. Sennheiser Urbanite, Urbanite XL, MOMENTUM In-Ear
  4. Audeze LCD-2 (Fazor), LCD-3 (Fazor)
  5. Astell & Kern AK100 II, AK120 II, AK240
  6. HiFiMAN HE-400i and HE-560
  7. Blue Microphones Mo-Fi
  8. ALO Audio Quad Ribbon headphone cables, Studio Six Phonostage
  9. Koss BT540i Bluetooth headphones, Pro4S, SP440, SP330
  10. MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Prime
  11. Schiit Audio Ragnarok, Yggdrasil, Fulla
  12. Pendulumic Stance S1
  13. Fostex TH-500RP, TE-05, HP-V1
  14. Woo Audio WA8
  15. Light Harmonic Geek Out, Geek Pulse, Geek LPS
  16. Moon Audio: iQube V5, Chord Electronics Hugo, Dennis Had Inspire IHA-1
  17. OPPO PM-1, PM-2, HA-1
  18. CEntrance Mini-M8
  19. Glove Audio A1
  20. PS Audio Sprout
  21. MIT Cables Vero headphone cables
  22. Sony MDR-Z7, PHA-3, MDR-1A
  23. RBH EP1, EP2, EPSB
  24. oBravo HRIB-1, HAMT-1
  25. iFi Audio Micro iDSD, Retro 50 system
  26. AMR DP-777 SE

CanJam at RMAF 2014 Preview (And Early Reveals!) - Head-Fi TV produced by Joseph Cwik and Jude Mansilla

We will occasionally post Q&A episodes of Head-Fi TV.  If you want to submit any questions (or comments), you can do so via email to tv@head-fi.org.

Oct 5, 2014 at 12:21 PM Post #203 of 340

NOTE:  If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.

Check out this sneak preview of some of the gear you'll be able to hear and see at 2014 CanJam @ RMAF, including some exclusive first reveals of exciting new products! Come join us on October 10-12, 2014, to hear and see all of this (and much, much more) in Denver, Colorado.

• Noble Audio "Prestige" Kaiser 10, Kaiser 10 Universal-Fit, 6C, 6S
  • Reid Heath Acoustics (RHA) RHA-T10i
  • Sennheiser Urbanite, Urbanite XL, MOMENTUM In-Ear
  • Audeze LCD-2 (Fazor), LCD-3 (Fazor)
  • Astell & Kern AK100 II, AK120 II, AK240
  • HiFiMAN HE-400i and HE-560
  • Blue Microphones Mo-Fi
  • ALO Audio Quad Ribbon headphone cables, Studio Six Phonostage
  • Koss BT540i Bluetooth headphones, Pro4S, SP440, SP330
  • MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Prime
  • Schiit Audio Ragnarok, Yggdrasil, Fulla
  • Pendulumic Stance S1
  • Fostex TH-500RP, TE-05, HP-V1
  • Woo Audio WA8
  • Light Harmonic Geek Out, Geek Pulse, Geek LPS
  • Moon Audio: iQube V5, Chord Electronics Hugo, Dennis Had Inspire IHA-1
  • OPPO PM-1, PM-2, HA-1
  • CEntrance Mini-M8
  • Glove Audio A1
  • PS Audio Sprout
  • MIT Cables Vero headphone cables
  • Sony MDR-Z7, PHA-3, MDR-1A
  • RBH EP1, EP2, EPSB
  • oBravo HRIB-1, HAMT-1
  • iFi Audio Micro iDSD, Retro 50 system
  • AMR DP-777 SE

[rule]
CanJam at RMAF 2014 Preview (And Early Reveals!) - Head-Fi TV produced by Joseph Cwik and Jude Mansilla

[rule] 

We will occasionally post Q&A episodes of Head-Fi TV.  If you want to submit any questions (or comments), you can do so via email to tv@head-fi.org.

Jude, is anyone bringing the Calyx M? That is one of my main audition goals.

Oct 5, 2014 at 12:39 PM Post #204 of 340
  Afternoon everyone! We're very excited about returning to Denver next week and meeting everyone (and a little bit sad that we can't enter the SHaG - what a prize pool!).

We've previously mentioned that we're bringing the T10i out with us for it's public USA debut, but if you've not stopped by the Sponsor Forum recently, be sure to check out the review programme thread and you could have a set of T10i in your hands before CanJam event begins! 

If not, be sure to swing by our stall to check them out!

Thanks!

Will you have any there for sale?

Oct 5, 2014 at 5:21 PM Post #205 of 340
Fostex TH500RP **drools.. is this the end all be all of the sub $1000 ortho?

Oct 5, 2014 at 5:42 PM Post #206 of 340
Curious that Jude mentioned the CEntrance mini-m8 but not this prototype which should be on display:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/i5-audiophile-battery-case-for-iphone/x/5199888

Oct 5, 2014 at 8:08 PM Post #208 of 340

• Noble Audio "Prestige" Kaiser 10, Kaiser 10 Universal-Fit, 6C, 6S
  • Reid Heath Acoustics (RHA) RHA-T10i
  • Sennheiser Urbanite, Urbanite XL, MOMENTUM In-Ear
  • Audeze LCD-2 (Fazor), LCD-3 (Fazor)
  • Astell & Kern AK100 II, AK120 II, AK240
  • HiFiMAN HE-400i and HE-560
  • Blue Microphones Mo-Fi
  • ALO Audio Quad Ribbon headphone cables, Studio Six Phonostage
  • Koss BT540i Bluetooth headphones, Pro4S, SP440, SP330
  • MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Prime
  • Schiit Audio Ragnarok, Yggdrasil, Fulla
  • Pendulumic Stance S1
  • Fostex TH-500RP, TE-05, HP-V1
  • Woo Audio WA8
  • Light Harmonic Geek Out, Geek Pulse, Geek LPS
  • Moon Audio: iQube V5, Chord Electronics Hugo, Dennis Had Inspire IHA-1
  • OPPO PM-1, PM-2, HA-1
  • CEntrance Mini-M8
  • Glove Audio A1
  • PS Audio Sprout
  • MIT Cables Vero headphone cables
  • Sony MDR-Z7, PHA-3, MDR-1A
  • RBH EP1, EP2, EPSB
  • oBravo HRIB-1, HAMT-1
  • iFi Audio Micro iDSD, Retro 50 system
  • AMR DP-777 SE

[rule]

[rule] 

Was I the only one that was counting how many different shirts jude wore? But nice video, the new Noble 6C has my interest and the HiFi M8 mini.

Oct 5, 2014 at 8:11 PM Post #209 of 340
lol watching that video, it just sounds like free product advertising aka "everything is amazing go buy it" lol. love how every single product is portrayed as an amazing deal at their price point.

Oct 5, 2014 at 8:29 PM Post #210 of 340
I just booked my flights and will be coming in on sat morning,also registered for a 2 day pass.
See you all next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back