2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list has been finalized, and what a lineup!
Oct 8, 2014 at 2:21 AM Post #271 of 340
To clarify, we will be giving away a universal-fit Kaiser 10 as part of the SHaG. To add a little twist to it, John went ahead and painted this set a beautiful red, effectively making it a one-off edition that isn't available otherwise. A picture of the exact set is below and they will be on display so everyone can come by and check out what they are in for!

Why do you hate me??

Anyways is there anyone landing in Denver, Thursday Morning around 10ish? maybe 11ish? If so I was wondering if I could hitch a ride to the Marriott Tech Center with you guys.

Also warrenpchihave a safe flight dude, Ill see you soon.

Oct 8, 2014 at 6:51 AM Post #272 of 340
Why do you hate me??

Anyways is there anyone landing in Denver, Thursday Morning around 10ish? maybe 11ish? If so I was wondering if I could hitch a ride to the Marriott Tech Center with you guys.

I'll be landing around 7:30 AM or so and don't have any immediate plans, so I can hang around the airport for a while to carpool.

Oct 8, 2014 at 7:54 AM Post #273 of 340
I would prefer not to use valuable show time to hang out, but to each his own. 

Anyone up for meeting at 10:00 am Friday morning before the show? Maybe at a coffee shop or eatery at the Denver Tech Center Marriott?

I feel you. Someone else asked for a Saturday meet up, go figure.

Oct 8, 2014 at 8:15 AM Post #274 of 340
I'm prepping...

Test disk with audition music?  Check
SD micro card with audition music?  Check
USB with audition music?  Check
Chargers?  Check
Portable amp? Check
15 jillion adaptors?  Check
Travel case for Alpha Dogs?  Landing today
Fresh ear impressions?  Check
Practice double-secret-probation Head-fi gang sign?  On the plane

Think I'm ready for my bank account to get emptied.  See y'all Friday...

Oct 8, 2014 at 8:31 AM Post #275 of 340
I'll be landing around 7:30 AM or so and don't have any immediate plans, so I can hang around the airport for a while to carpool.

Awesome, if You dont mind that. It says I should land at 10:04.

Oct 8, 2014 at 8:45 AM Post #276 of 340
Awesome, if You dont mind that. It says I should land at 10:04.

What else would I do? I can't check into the hotel until 3 PM anyways. :p

Speaking of, apparently the Hampton offers a Manager’s Happy Hour on Thursday. Wonder if that's anything like the evening social at Staybridge Suites.

Oct 8, 2014 at 10:54 AM Post #277 of 340

What else would I do? I can't check into the hotel until 3 PM anyways. :p

Speaking of, apparently the Hampton offers a Manager’s Happy Hour on Thursday. Wonder if that's anything like the evening social at Staybridge Suites.

Guys - I come in tomorrow early as well, but I don't land at DEN until 12:30pm so wouldn't ask you all to stick around that long, especially in case the flight was delayed. See you likely Thursday night after my meetings. I'm at the Hyatt across from the Marriott, so let me know where everyone is meeting up. Thanks! 

Oct 8, 2014 at 12:03 PM Post #278 of 340
So, what's a good time get in line opening day? I know they don't hand out badges until 11:30, but anyone know if the lines forms early?

Oct 8, 2014 at 12:09 PM Post #279 of 340
  So, what's a good time get in line opening day? I know they don't hand out badges until 11:30, but anyone know if the lines forms early?

Any scalpers already camped out? 
beyersmile.png

Oct 8, 2014 at 2:21 PM Post #281 of 340
Never heard of it selling out.

Almost ready to low crawl to the door...:D
Then it's home to pack.

Oct 8, 2014 at 2:24 PM Post #282 of 340

Ummm, I paid $25. I wonder how much I would sell my ticket for!

Does RMAF "sell out"?

Sorry, bad humor. If it was an Apple product then maybe it would sell out...

Oct 8, 2014 at 5:08 PM Post #283 of 340
Just had an idea of how to tote around my Audeze travel case, and wanted to share it with all of you who will also be trying to juggle multiple pieces of gear.

Might just be common sense, but I took the neck strap off of my camera and attached it to my LCD-3 carrying case, and then clipped my portable rig case to the strap as well using a small carabiner. Now I can roam around the show and get my grubby paws on lots of equipment while not (hopefully) losing track of my gear as it will be slung over my shoulder.

See you all soon!  

Oct 8, 2014 at 5:24 PM Post #284 of 340
  Just had an idea of how to tote around my Audeze travel case, and wanted to share it with all of you who will also be trying to juggle multiple pieces of gear.

Might just be common sense, but I took the neck strap off of my camera and attached it to my LCD-3 carrying case, and then clipped my portable rig case to the strap as well using a small carabiner. Now I can roam around the show and get my grubby paws on lots of equipment while not (hopefully) losing track of my gear as it will be slung over my shoulder.

See you all soon!  

Pictures?

Packing the gear now...
dt880smile.png

Oct 8, 2014 at 6:00 PM Post #285 of 340

Users who are viewing this thread

Back