2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list has been finalized, and what a lineup!
Oct 9, 2014 at 5:42 PM Post #301 of 340
For anyone going to the Rocky Mountain Audio Festival or CanJam, don't forget to check out the OPPO table. We will be exhibiting two brand new products: the closed-back portable planar magnetic headphones dubbed the PM-3 and the portable headphone amplifier dubbed the HA-2. No pricing or release date has been established, but they should be "affordable" and released "sooner rather than later".

Oct 9, 2014 at 6:13 PM Post #302 of 340
Are you heading to the Rocky Mountain Audio Festival and CanJam? Stop by and check out PSB Speakers in Room #8016 and at our CanJam table outside the main room. All weekend we'll be debuting two new Imagine speakers: the T3 Tower and C3 Centre, plus we'll have Paul Barton stopping by CanJam on Saturday from 1:00 - 2:00 PM to meet with head-fiers and tell them about the science behind PSB Speakers M4U Series of headphones! 

For more info on PSB Speakers at RMAF and CanJam 2014 click here

Hopefully we'll see you in Denver! 

Oct 9, 2014 at 11:07 PM Post #304 of 340
Grrrrr....1st flight out tomorrow is delayed and the next one won't make the connection. Working on a new itinerary...
mad.gif

Oct 9, 2014 at 11:18 PM Post #305 of 340
I'm finally here in Denver! Woohoo! Sooo lookng forward to tomorrow, the oppo announcement above was a total surprise to me. I'm repeal ly looking forward to hearing the Pm3 and the obravo with the AMT.

Now, what time to get to the show to stand in line? 10?

Oct 9, 2014 at 11:23 PM Post #306 of 340
OK...Getting up really early. Now I will get there by 9:00 tomorrow AM!

Oct 9, 2014 at 11:28 PM Post #307 of 340
Fun night at the unofficial kick-off of CanJam/RMAF 2014 and helping set up. So great meeting (in person at least) Jude, Warren, John, and the other core members of the Head-Fi crew. Looking forward to a great day tomorrow! 

Oct 9, 2014 at 11:34 PM Post #308 of 340
For anyone going to the Rocky Mountain Audio Festival or CanJam, don't forget to check out the OPPO table. We will be exhibiting two brand new products: the closed-back portable planar magnetic headphones dubbed the PM-3 and the portable headphone amplifier dubbed the HA-2. No pricing or release date has been established, but they should be "affordable" and released "sooner rather than later".

I am interested in this. Gonna swing by tomorrow if I can.

Oct 9, 2014 at 11:39 PM Post #309 of 340
So word to the wise...dont order th lobster mac and chees or the casedilla's at the the hotel restaurant. they both suck, stick to simple burger f you need food.

I sent my lobster mac back after waitng for it for an hour. ended up going out to wendy's instead.

now back in my room kickin back resting up for tomorrow.

breakfast at seven for any that are here and can get up that early :)

Oct 9, 2014 at 11:42 PM Post #310 of 340
Surprising. When I was there the food was pretty decent and service was good.

Oct 9, 2014 at 11:43 PM Post #311 of 340

To all of you attending the RMAF/CanJam tomorrow. This map will be really helpful. The sign-in/registration will take place at the area labeled "Convention Lobby". If you want to short-cut to the CanJam, either follow the 12 banners that we put together tonight (and that Warren masterfully labeled with accurate arrows) or look on the map to follow around to the left after you register, pass by the front desk, cut to the right around the space between the Atrium and the the Lift Lounge (don't order the Lobster Mac-and-Cheese I've been warned) and then curve around to the right to the Rocky Mountain Event Center - that's CanJam!!! Jude and crew have the Head-Fi booth with the SHaG cards in the back-right corner of the CanJam space, and very cool vendors are all over the place. Lots of gear to hear and drool over. In terms of getting in line to register, not really sure if 9am MT is required, but hey - do your own thang!  See you all tomorrow - mscott58

PS - If you want to go to the non-CanJam rooms, the elevators to the Atrium Level rooms are to the left of the front desk, while the elevators to the Tower Level rooms are to the right of the registration area. 

Oct 10, 2014 at 12:02 AM Post #313 of 340
Shiorisekine and I popped over to the Indian restaurant across the street. Average Indian cuisine with somewhat elevated prices considering the portion size. But if you're craving Indian at least it isn't bad and it's close, just a bit pricey. They do have a lunch buffet apparently but I didn't ask about pricing. They're closed between lunch and dinner service.

See everyone tomorrow!

Oct 10, 2014 at 12:24 AM Post #314 of 340
If anyone loves steak and is interested in trying Colorado beef, Brooks Steakhouse is a 5 minute taxi ride from the Hotel on the other side of the 25. Not cheap, but outstanding. I may be a head-fi noob, but I do know steak! 

Oct 10, 2014 at 1:06 AM Post #315 of 340
Speaking of food, I highly recommend Larkburger for anyone (especially out-of-towners) craving a good burger. They're about a 10-minute walk down the street. Or Qdoba, also down the street (close to Larkburger).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back