2013 CanJam @ RMAF (Oct. 11-13, 2013): One of the world's finest headphone audio shows!
Oct 9, 2013 at 5:29 PM Post #196 of 229
I've got a nice announcement to share about the UE booth this year at RMAF/CanJam...

UE will be giving away one pair of Ultimate Ears Custom In-Ear Reference Monitors for each day of the show!

Yep- THREE pairs of UERM.  :ksc75smile:   

So please be sure to stop by, say hello, sign up for the raffle and we'll let you know when we'll pull the winning ticket that day.  

UE will also have an Audiologist available each day between 1:30-3:30.

Melissa will take free impressions if you are taking advantage of the 20% off show discount or if you won a free pair of UERM!  

Can you have a special drawing for those arriving Thursday? :)

Oct 9, 2013 at 6:31 PM Post #198 of 229
beerchug.gif
Heh, provided United doesn't cancel another flight
blink.gif
I will be there tomorrow. Planning out the gear packing challenge now...
popcorn.gif

Oct 9, 2013 at 10:24 PM Post #201 of 229
Playing it by ear, not sure what time I will get there and get settled in.  I'm sure there will be peeps wandering around looking for stuff to do.  Look for the dudes with headphones on...
L3000.gif

Oct 10, 2013 at 12:12 AM Post #202 of 229
Okay!  I've got the "official" news flash...

Ultimate Ears is giving away one pair of UE In-Ear Reference Monitors each day at CANJAM.  

You will have 3 chances to win!

To enter the giveaway and receive a raffle ticket you will need to provide your contact information and opt into the UE mailing list.

The winner will be announced at 3:00pm each day.  

An audiologist will be present from 1:30-3:30pm each day for those taking advantage of the 20% off meet discount.

See you soon!

Oct 10, 2013 at 12:43 PM Post #204 of 229
Hey Guys,

We here at ALO look forward to seeing everyone again this year. We hope you will please stop by our booth have have a listen. We will have 2 Studio Six amplifiers warmed and ready for you. Also a table with I think every portable and transportable we make.

Safe travel!

Ken and crew.

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Oct 10, 2013 at 1:39 PM Post #207 of 229
Hope everyone has a great time this weekend, I'm looking forward to seeing impressions and hopefully lots of pics too.

Do they have anything like this in the UK??
biggrin.gif
pm me please
smily_headphones1.gif

- JT

There's a big event coming up on 10/19 in London: http://www.head-fi.org/t/662004/london-calling-19th-october-2013

Oct 10, 2013 at 5:10 PM Post #208 of 229
I just realised that CanJam is this weekend and I should be able to get a flight from SF to join for at least Sunday - I feel like this might be my only chance to hear and compare Stax/Abyss/various JH flavors etc and should make the trip!  

I see that online registrations are over - will I be able to get a ticket on the door on Sunday if I book flights etc right now?

Oct 10, 2013 at 6:36 PM Post #209 of 229
I just realised that CanJam is this weekend and I should be able to get a flight from SF to join for at least Sunday - I feel like this might be my only chance to hear and compare Stax/Abyss/various JH flavors etc and should make the trip!  

I see that online registrations are over - will I be able to get a ticket on the door on Sunday if I book flights etc right now?

Saturday evening you should not miss. That is the night of the social.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back