2012 Headphone Meet @ LAX Hilton - Saturday, August 18, 2012 - OFFICIAL THREAD
Aug 13, 2012 at 2:10 PM Post #377 of 483
Quote:
Hmm, I will bringing a Sennheiser Amperior to the meet as well, seeing no one else is bringing one.
smily_headphones1.gif

Awesome. I would like to hear how they improved it over the HD25.

Quote:
I wonder if I can bring my camera and take some pictures of the meet and post here ?

Yes. There will be an impressions thread.

BTW, I will be posting table assignments soon.

Aug 13, 2012 at 2:12 PM Post #378 of 483
I will be showing up! Cant wait to check out all this stuff i hear so much about ! 

I will be bringing my Htc One S, and a Walkman e series....Dont really have any high end cans! But i do wanna compare my two devices! 

Aug 13, 2012 at 2:23 PM Post #379 of 483
Hey purrin,

"Extra family members" is for spouses and kids and stuff right?  So in my case (bringing a buddy), I should purchase two general admission tickets right?  Seems logical to me, but just asking to make sure.

Aug 13, 2012 at 3:11 PM Post #381 of 483
Quote:

I have BHA-1 and will bring it with me to the meet. My first time for everything so please advice me what to do etc ...

I'll reserve 1/2 a table space for your amp, source and 'phones. We'll have people help you load stuff in if you need help. If you have a decent amount of stuff to setup, get here around 8:30 or 9:00ish. Either park in the parking garage or east entrance, come on in and register, and set your stuff up.

Aug 13, 2012 at 3:42 PM Post #382 of 483

Table assignments posted:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/602807/2012-headphone-meet-lax-hilton-saturday-august-18-2012-official-thread#post_8257278

Let me know if any concerns or corrections. If you need a table, or think you may just want a place to park, please check the list and make sure you have a 1/2 or full table depending upon your needs.

Also, get your discounted tickets here:

http://hhh2012.eventbrite.com/

Just an FYI: Many of the of the high-end or "summit-fi" rigs use CD-Players as a source. It may be a good idea to cut a CD with your favorite tracks if you want to hear them.

Aug 13, 2012 at 4:18 PM Post #383 of 483
Quote:
Just an FYI: Many of the of the high-end or "summit-fi" rigs use CD-Players as a source. It may be a good idea to cut a CD with your favorite tracks if you want to hear them.

Totally didn't think of that for some reason.  Thanks for the reminder! 
smile.gif

Aug 13, 2012 at 5:04 PM Post #385 of 483
Sorry, haven't checked this thread in a while; I had been pm-ing with n3rdling and he has my equipment listed, but I guess I was overlooked for table space because I didn't post it.  I'm bringing:

Yamamoto HA-02
April Music Eximus DP-1
Fostex HP-P1
Pure I-20 (not on the list, but I'll bring it too)
Audio Technica ATH-3000ANV
Audio Technica ATH-ESW9A
Beyer DT-1350
Beyer T5P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back