2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange
Dec 5, 2012 at 6:30 AM Post #152 of 231
I'll gift 2nd too if needed

Dec 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM Post #154 of 231
Quote:
I'm just going to put it this way: Who wouldn't want to receive headphones as a gift, right? Except, who would want to buy headphones as a gift for another completely-unknown Head-Fier? Especially when the majority of desirable headphones cost over $100. Are there seriously Head-Fiers who'd be willing to spend >$100 on headphones as a gift for another random person on the Internet? I kinda doubt that, as very few people tend to be that generous. And given the price differences between all the headphones out there, since not all headphones cost exactly the same, how do you handle the price inequality issue if someone receives a lower-value headphone than the other person? As in, "Hey you got me only the ATH-M50 and I got you the V-Moda M-100! What!" Unless of course, both people buy each other the same headphone which solves that issue, but that opens another can of worms - how do you decide on a headphone that both people want and can actually use?

Just want to say that as a newbie, I'd be happy with some new IEMs under $30.  I can't really try our in-ear anywhere around here, and there seems to be a lot of choices under $30 that are interesting.  There are also portable amps under $30 that look interesting.  That said, I'm good with music exchange.  I'm in a musical rut right now so something new would be welcome...

JJ

Dec 5, 2012 at 10:28 AM Post #155 of 231
I'm not participating, just making a funny :D

Dec 5, 2012 at 1:32 PM Post #158 of 231
I'm totally in. 
smily_headphones1.gif
  1 piece of media (CD or LP) CONUS, please.

Dec 5, 2012 at 2:37 PM Post #161 of 231
Seems that packages from most shipping companies are being really slow and backed up right now so to ensure i dont have any packages sitting at my house while I'm away I am not gonna be participating, sorry

Dec 5, 2012 at 5:19 PM Post #164 of 231
ASR:

I will be going to germany next week so I can cover for someone in that region if #2 is needed; It wont affect CONUS for my #1 choice as I can just amazon wishlist the item for my partner, and they can do same to my actual address in Conus granted I wont see it till jan, 4th (for conus partner) but still!<3

Dec 5, 2012 at 8:43 PM Post #165 of 231
I'm in. Willing to ship to USA or Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back