2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange
Nov 28, 2012 at 12:28 PM Post #46 of 231
Count me in. Prefer CONUS, but I can probably ship elsewhere if need be. 

Nov 28, 2012 at 12:29 PM Post #47 of 231
I'll jump in. CONUS Requested.

Nov 28, 2012 at 1:27 PM Post #48 of 231
Anyone up for exchanging headphones or something like that? willing to up the ante if you are
tongue.gif

Canada/US/Eu/worldwide (order of preference)

Nov 28, 2012 at 2:30 PM Post #50 of 231
Ah why the hell not, I'm in!

UK preferred to keep it simple :)

Nov 28, 2012 at 6:07 PM Post #52 of 231
I am in. I assume the no used stuff is really more about the "don't be a cheap skate" thing - if it's rare, out of print, or collectible, would used be okay?

Edit: anywhere in the world is fine!

Nov 28, 2012 at 6:49 PM Post #53 of 231
This is awesome! CONUS if possible.

Nov 28, 2012 at 7:13 PM Post #54 of 231
Quote:
I am in. I assume the no used stuff is really more about the "don't be a cheap skate" thing - if it's rare, out of print, or collectible, would used be okay?

I'd prefer the US.

I'm sure if you sent a first state stereo version of the Butcher Album; there not gonna complain hahahaha.

On a serious note, I am in. I'll have Amazon ship to anywhere, so worldwide.

I live in Bay Area California.

Nov 28, 2012 at 7:32 PM Post #55 of 231
Quote:
Quote:

I'd prefer the US.

I'm sure if you sent a first state stereo version of the Butcher Album; there not gonna complain hahahaha.

On a serious note, I am in. CONUS preferred.

...That was the plan.... Who wants it?!

Nov 28, 2012 at 7:32 PM Post #56 of 231
I'm in.

Edit: I guess I can do anywhere since I just have to use Amazon in the respective country.

Nov 28, 2012 at 9:54 PM Post #58 of 231
I'm in assuming it can be delivered before i go on vacation Dec 18th. CONUS only please for my exchange partner. 

Nov 28, 2012 at 10:30 PM Post #59 of 231
Quote:
I am in. I live in Taiwan.

Please indicate where you're willing to ship to. I'm going to assume worldwide if you don't specify.

Quote:
I'm in, first timer here too, I'd like to do it with a pair of headphones or similar, as I don't actually have anything that plays CDs or Vinyls, purely digital downloads.

If you have a computer, you can play CDs (or in your case, rip CDs for your digital collection). Headphones or other hardware aren't part of the Holiday Gift Exchange - this is purely a "software" gift exchange.

Quote:

Sure, I guess rare, out-of-print, or collectible would be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back