2011 Meet in the Netherlands: March 27th, Soest!
Dec 25, 2010 at 7:58 AM Post #16 of 323
I find it no problem to include Hifi.nl-members, Benelux is Benelux...

P.S. In January the 15th and 16th would be perfect. Would a Head-Fi/Hifi.nl meet with a little help of Hifi.nl be an idea?

Dec 28, 2010 at 8:27 PM Post #17 of 323
Looks like Saturdays are out of the question, unfortunately. Scrapping those leaves:

Jan 9
Jan 16
Jan 23
Jan 30
Feb 6
Feb 13
Feb 20
Feb 27

We've currently got just one vote for the 16th, so I'm going to need a bit more than that to see what I can arrange.

I'm going to contact Hifi.nl hopefully tomorrow if I can find the time (and I should).

Hifi.nl is a little more into the whole speaker and power amp business, which is unfortunate because I cannot really see a meet with speakers happening any time soon. However, we'll see what they have to say about it - maybe they can put a simple little article on the front page?

Dec 30, 2010 at 8:08 AM Post #18 of 323
Februari or march I think, januari is too short

I hope there will be some more head-fiers interested, it's a nice way too meet some fellow hobbyists and a way to try things you want to hear, without having to buy

Dec 31, 2010 at 9:20 AM Post #19 of 323
February or March would be great
Oh and if possible, close to Belgium
biggrin.gif

Jan 3, 2011 at 4:10 PM Post #20 of 323
I second the feb/march idea, two people interested here but between the two of us we *only* have a Sennheiser HD-25 II and a Panasonic RP-HJE900 so I am afraid it is nowhere as amazing as what some of the others have to offer...

Jan 4, 2011 at 1:18 PM Post #23 of 323
Interested as stated before but the closer to the border the meet the less likely I'll attend. Too big a travel distance for me unfortunatly (also no car).

Jan 6, 2011 at 6:48 AM Post #24 of 323

Quote:
I'll drop by! Unfortunately, I have no more headgear. I can provide a decent CD source and preamp though.

Nice. If this goes through, I'd be coming from The Hague with the help of our beloved NS

Jan 7, 2011 at 7:35 AM Post #26 of 323
It is only now that I have come across this thread! I see that most people who were at the last meet haven't chimed in here yet, so that's only a good thing; there is probably more interest. :-D

I am interested. Hopefully I will be able to drive myself. If not, our national treasure NS will surely get me there and for nothing too. Let's just hope there won't be any snow anywhere near one of their trains. :wink:

Jan 12, 2011 at 12:15 PM Post #28 of 323

Quote:
Very interested if you guys have interesting stuff! I'll bring my Grado SR325is and AKG K271mkII along.

Ah, there he is:)
Glad you want to come

Jan 12, 2011 at 12:37 PM Post #30 of 323

Quote:
Is it an idea to pm the older Dutch members of Head-Fi? Bumping this thread could be fun too...

fine by me, but I don't know them. You go back way longer than me, at head-fi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back