2009 Sound Around Sound May 2 in Seattle
Apr 24, 2009 at 4:34 AM Post #46 of 69
Bring them to the after meet. My family is coming. My wife likes the after meets.

Apr 25, 2009 at 4:34 AM Post #47 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by kelvinz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
does anyone have Stax or electrostatic headphones in Seattle?

kelvinz - haven't heard from you since...Issaquah??? Hope all is well! I need to dig out Frederick's email address....now where is that....

Apr 25, 2009 at 4:51 AM Post #48 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhjazz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Howdy Guys. Sorry, I won't be able to make this one. Have a good time and save your pennies for the goodies you'll probably drool over...

Excellent advice, B
beyersmile.png
. I also won't be there as I am swamped with work and things were let up for a few more months. I sure do miss seeing and hearing your CKKIII.

Have a blast, everyone, and don't forget to post some pics.... unlike the last time.
tongue.gif

Apr 25, 2009 at 3:13 PM Post #49 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhjazz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
kelvinz - haven't heard from you since...Issaquah??? Hope all is well! I need to dig out Frederick's email address....now where is that....

I took a long hiatus from headfi to enjoy what I had, and didn't come back until early this year
wink.gif

Look how much a hit my wallet has taken already as I've already picked up the D7000's, ESW9a, B22, Buffalo DAC, and preordered my HD800's so far!

I will try and make it to the meet but I may not be able to bring much gear or spend too much time as I have a flight out early the next morning
redface.gif

Apr 26, 2009 at 2:52 AM Post #50 of 69
Just come, it will be great to see you. And the aftermeet festivities will be a blast.

Apr 26, 2009 at 7:34 PM Post #51 of 69
Hey Kelvinz,
I'd like to arrange for an audition of the HD 800 when you have them in hand.
When do you expect delivery?
I've got lots of tasty sounds to offer in exchange.
I expect these will be high on my must-have list.

Apr 28, 2009 at 3:39 AM Post #52 of 69
Few days to go. Who else is coming to the meet?

Apr 28, 2009 at 4:27 PM Post #54 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG POPPA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Few days to go. Who else is coming to the meet?

Ok, I think I'm back on. My friends had to delay their trip by a week or two.

Apr 28, 2009 at 11:22 PM Post #55 of 69
Good news Mike! It will be nice to hear your gear again! After meet you back on?

Apr 29, 2009 at 1:36 AM Post #57 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG POPPA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good news Mike! It will be nice to hear your gear again! After meet you back on?

Yeah, I think I can get Suzy to come out still. Not sure how long we'll stay out but I'm up for some food and drinks.

Apr 29, 2009 at 2:04 AM Post #58 of 69
My wife said I can come down for a hour or two early afternoon. It sould be a good learning experience.

Apr 30, 2009 at 2:58 AM Post #59 of 69
It seems like it would take me many buses to get there so I don't think I will be making this one. I will probably get lost.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back