2009 Sound Around Sound May 2 in Seattle
Apr 18, 2009 at 1:09 AM Post #31 of 69
Flatmap you have to come now!

Apr 19, 2009 at 1:35 AM Post #32 of 69
does anyone have Stax or electrostatic headphones in Seattle?

Apr 19, 2009 at 1:41 AM Post #33 of 69
Where is Audio cats or Foo Temps with Electrostatic gear?

Apr 21, 2009 at 2:33 AM Post #34 of 69
Alright guys, who else is coming? Who is making it to the aftermeet? Need to reserve the table here shortly.

Apr 21, 2009 at 2:47 AM Post #35 of 69
I should be able to make both. I'll try to get Suzy to come to the aftermeet.

Apr 21, 2009 at 4:28 AM Post #36 of 69
Oh sorry I didnt get back to you BIG POPPA. I might come to this thing but I'm not sure yet. I don't know if I want to make the trip if Im just going to see and hear so many pretty things I can't have.
smily_headphones1.gif
I have nothing cool to bring since I'm a poor noob, but it still sounds fun.

Apr 21, 2009 at 4:35 AM Post #37 of 69
Just come and have a good time. Listen to gear. You will be leagues ahead of the noob's that just ask silly questions. That is why we come, to listen to gear! And to say hello, what's happening to the Head-fiers we haven't seen in a long time. Then we go out to dinner and then...............
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Oh Yeah, Bring the Phonaks
tongue.gif
.......... Never seen them in person. Would like to check them out with my Red Tomahawk and Maxxed Portaphile.

Apr 21, 2009 at 4:41 AM Post #38 of 69
Howdy Guys. Sorry, I won't be able to make this one. Have a good time and save your pennies for the goodies you'll probably drool over...

Apr 21, 2009 at 5:10 AM Post #39 of 69
OK Brian, good to hear from you. See you at the next meet? Been a long time since I heard the UFO or the Ck2III. Nice work man!!

Apr 21, 2009 at 11:53 PM Post #40 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG POPPA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh Yeah, Bring the Phonaks
tongue.gif
.......... Never seen them in person. Would like to check them out with my Red Tomahawk and Maxxed Portaphile.

Yeah I can do that no problem. I have a few fresh olives if that works. I can also bring the silicon tips as well. Sadly they are developing the typical cracked chunk on the left, but they should hold up. Tomahawks were the first amps I remember when I started googling around. I might listen to, but maybe not
smily_headphones1.gif
I have to live with my Caffeine with its sexy black spray painted lid.

Apr 22, 2009 at 4:35 PM Post #42 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioCats /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will try to make it IF I can get a pair of Omega at a price that I can afford (My T1W can't drive the Jade that well, and I haven't build my amp yet, so there is not much to show).

Will see.

So Alex is into electrostatics now?

I look forward to listening to these if you end up getting them.

Looks like the meet might have a good turnout.

Apr 22, 2009 at 10:11 PM Post #43 of 69
Crap, I might have to cancel. Some friends of mine might be driving up from SF that weekend. I'll post an update once I know for sure. It's fine, everyone hates the L3000 anyway.
L3000.gif

Apr 23, 2009 at 12:14 AM Post #44 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by iamoneagain /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Crap, I might have to cancel. Some friends of mine might be driving up from SF that weekend. I'll post an update once I know for sure. It's fine, everyone hates the L3000 anyway.
L3000.gif

dont worry, I will bring your L3000 to the meet...
devil_face.gif

Apr 24, 2009 at 4:02 AM Post #45 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG POPPA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Flatmap you have to come now!

Ah, will definitely try to come. It sounds like so much fun. Mostly it's just a question of fitting in with my family's schedule that day. Won't make it to the after-event, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back