2009 College Football Thread
Jan 5, 2010 at 7:50 AM Post #963 of 1,108
Game was boring to watch, but I'm glad it ended up that way. With Boise's schedule they have no excuse to claim they should have been in the championship, and TCU proved they weren't everything either.

Jan 5, 2010 at 1:32 PM Post #964 of 1,108
Yeah - the BCS got a real shot in the arm with the BSU win. I was only able to see the 4th quarter, and that wasn't boring, but it was a very low scoring game versus what I think most people expected.

Looking forward to Iowa - GT tonight. I hope the Hawks get it done. Tough match-up vs. the triple-option, though.

Jan 5, 2010 at 2:30 PM Post #966 of 1,108
I gotta pull for GT in that one. Something about them about them being south of the Mason-Dixon Line.
wink.gif

Jan 5, 2010 at 5:39 PM Post #967 of 1,108
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah - the BCS got a real shot in the arm with the BSU win. I was only able to see the 4th quarter, and that wasn't boring, but it was a very low scoring game versus what I think most people expected.

Looking forward to Iowa - GT tonight. I hope the Hawks get it done. Tough match-up vs. the triple-option, though.

As a Georgia Tech graduate those are fighting words!
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronnielee54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I gotta pull for GT in that one. Something about them about them being south of the Mason-Dixon Line.
wink.gif

You do know what the Mason-Dixon Line is for? Right?
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

In all fairness I am worried about watching this game, I get too involved and I do not need a heart attack.
redface.gif

Jan 5, 2010 at 11:47 PM Post #971 of 1,108
Hi Miguel - I didn't know you were a YellowJacket
biggrin.gif

Should be a fun game - looking forward to it.

Jan 6, 2010 at 3:44 AM Post #972 of 1,108
There's nothing fancy about this game folks. I counted two student body lefts and one student body right on Iowa's last scoring drive. To pull a guard, would be exotic for that bunch. GT's backers couldn't scrape off a grandma's block.

Jan 6, 2010 at 3:54 AM Post #973 of 1,108
Anybody know the Acho brothers from UT? Really good friends with those guys, they're over at my house all the time. Nice guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back