2009 College Football Thread
Dec 9, 2009 at 4:01 PM Post #796 of 1,108
Quote:

Originally Posted by ronnielee54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not if brings the Vols back. They will put up with a lot in K'ville if they are winning.

Which they're not. By their standards, at least. Crompton is part of the reason, granted.

Dec 9, 2009 at 5:24 PM Post #797 of 1,108
Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetAdeline /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I bet it is. I'm sure they'll do a real good job of supporting you. .

Heh, is that a He Got Game type of implication? I love silly season. Kiff has filled the Knoxville stable in short order, so color me unsurprised over any recruiting violation allegation that should arise.

Quote:

HI just refuse to believe we would even consider talking to a recruit who has already comitted to another school.
wink.gif

You're right. That stuff never happens.

Dec 9, 2009 at 5:29 PM Post #799 of 1,108
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You're right. That stuff never happens.

Viro I am shocked. That would not be ethical. Truthfully though, I think ya'll have him pretty well locked up. Seems to me he wants to be a Boomer Sooner.

Dec 9, 2009 at 5:41 PM Post #800 of 1,108
No worries mate, I follow recruiting because I'm a nerd but don't get hung up on it. Loften has planned a visit Arkansas and Tennessee. Should that happen, OU will pull their offer. He would be nice pick up as a run stuffing safety that will lay a big hat.

Dec 9, 2009 at 7:26 PM Post #802 of 1,108
Quote:

Heh, is that a He Got Game type of implication? I love silly season. Kiff has filled the Knoxville stable in short order, so color me unsurprised over any recruiting violation allegation that should arise.

Hah, I would just say that Tech U and UT aren't too much different.

Truth be told, I'm a little bitter about this because Willis and Miller were FSU commits until these girls got a hold of them, now they won't even talk to FSU. And now they're on Christian Jones who is the #1 target on our board.

But then again, Tech U didn't end up landing Jesus Shuttlesworth.

Dec 9, 2009 at 7:58 PM Post #803 of 1,108
Quote:

Well I can say I have seen it all now. I am all for a playoff system but I think these guys have a lot bigger fish to fry right now.

No, no. This is what they should be doing. We're all better off when the putzes in Congress don't try to "fix" things like health care, the economy, etc. This would be like a "two-fer." Fix the BCS, and prevent them from screwing up everything else.
biggrin.gif

Dec 9, 2009 at 8:09 PM Post #804 of 1,108
i agree with the above sentiment.

Dec 9, 2009 at 8:10 PM Post #805 of 1,108
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, no. This is what they should be doing. We're all better off when the putzes in Congress don't try to "fix" things like health care, the economy, etc. This would be like a "two-fer." Fix the BCS, and prevent them from screwing up everything else.
biggrin.gif

Never thought about it that way. You might be onto something there.

Dec 9, 2009 at 9:25 PM Post #806 of 1,108
I'll pass on political commentary but will say that if the Hill would like to get involved, I'm all for it. While they're at it, legislate me a week to party with Tiger Woods. That cat knows how to have a good time.

Dec 9, 2009 at 10:06 PM Post #807 of 1,108
Quote:

Not if brings the Vols back. They will put up with a lot in K'ville if they are winning.

Right, but would you be all that surprised if they ended up getting the death penalty down the road? I mean, all of this stuff has been minor so far, but there has been a lot of stuff already.

Dec 9, 2009 at 10:50 PM Post #808 of 1,108
Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetAdeline /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Right, but would you be all that surprised if they ended up getting the death penalty down the road? I mean, all of this stuff has been minor so far, but there has been a lot of stuff already.

If that were to happen the AD's head might also roll along with Kiff's.

Dec 9, 2009 at 11:59 PM Post #809 of 1,108
Quote:

I'll pass on political commentary but will say that if the Hill would like to get involved, I'm all for it. While they're at it, legislate me a week to party with Tiger Woods. That cat knows how to have a good time.

CLASSIC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back