2007 = Sennheiser HD700
Oct 8, 2006 at 4:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

edisonwu

Headphoneus Supremus
How many fans are there waiting for Sennheiser HD700 and stop buying any headphones at all? How would you guys think it will be made?

Oct 8, 2006 at 4:37 AM Post #2 of 23
How did you know that it's gunna be out at 2007, or even at all?
eek.gif

I'll be keepin my DT990 for a while, so when it's out at a human price and sounds good then yeah, i'd get one

Oct 8, 2006 at 4:41 AM Post #3 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by edisonwu
How many fans are there waiting for Sennheiser HD700 and stop buying any headphones at all? How would you guys think it will be made?

sure, it's saturday night and there's little more to do...

Oct 8, 2006 at 5:19 AM Post #6 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naga
frown.gif

not another one

Come on every HD700 speculation thread turns into a good amount of fun. Personally I'm waiting for the new Audio Technica limited edition headphone for their 50th (correct me if I'm wrong) anniversary. Hopefully it will be something special. I don't know how they'll surpass the quality of Connolly leather...maybe carbon fiber from the Vector plant...mmm...

Oct 8, 2006 at 5:28 AM Post #7 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Pak
Come on every HD700 speculation thread turns into a good amount of fun. Personally I'm waiting for the new Audio Technica limited edition headphone for their 50th (correct me if I'm wrong) anniversary. Hopefully it will be something special. I don't know how they'll surpass the quality of Connolly leather...maybe carbon fiber from the Vector plant...mmm...

45th for 2007.
50th for 2012.

wink.gif

Oct 8, 2006 at 5:28 AM Post #8 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Pak

Nope...they said they wont issue any new anniv. headphone instead of a phono vartridge.

The thread doesn't sound like a fun, its sometimes fun people that made it fun.

Oct 8, 2006 at 5:35 AM Post #9 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by jdimitri
How did you know that it's gunna be out at 2007, or even at all?
eek.gif

I'll be keepin my DT990 for a while, so when it's out at a human price and sounds good then yeah, i'd get one

They said they will and I still believe sens.

anyways, I didn't see any reasons that they won't.
rolleyes.gif

Oct 8, 2006 at 6:01 AM Post #10 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by edisonwu
They said they will and I still believe sens.

anyways, I didn't see any reasons that they won't.
rolleyes.gif

Where did they say they will, is what we're asking. I got the indication that, according to the Sennheiser reps at the national meet, they have no such plans even in the pipeline.

Oct 30, 2006 at 2:04 AM Post #11 of 23
long time ago, over a year, the people from headfi allready said sennheiser was working on a new concept. This would be the hd700. So, it could be very real we see a new headphone in 2007 after all.

Oct 30, 2006 at 2:13 AM Post #12 of 23
I laugh at whoever is holding out on buying headphones just for the "HD700."

Oct 30, 2006 at 2:31 AM Post #13 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure
I laugh at whoever is holding out on buying headphones just for the "HD700."

Heheh. Listening through Triports saying, "It's gonna be worth it."

I say screw the HD700. From what I hear about the HD800, people might as well not even bother. It's a very new concept a la the AKG K1000, that's why the releases are so close together. Without giving too much away, two words: sound helmet.

Oct 30, 2006 at 3:46 AM Post #14 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daryn Alexander
Heheh. Listening through Triports saying, "It's gonna be worth it."

I say screw the HD700. From what I hear about the HD800, people might as well not even bother. It's a very new concept a la the AKG K1000, that's why the releases are so close together. Without giving too much away, two words: sound helmet.

uh. can you say speculation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back