2 New VSonic Models and a $44 Balanced armature IEM?!
Mar 25, 2012 at 10:14 AM Post #17 of 20
Guys I got the GR02s in Beijing and safe to say, it beats the Feels Pro900 in every possible way, starting with the looks, jack design all the way to the sound and accessories. I was so impressed that I got 2, 1 for my brother and friend. It isn't as resolving as the higher end GR04 and GR07 or my Triple-fi 10s but the tonality of the GR02 was shockingly close to my TF10s(I dare say better than the GR04 in that manner, the GR04 sounded "wrong"), closer than anything in the below $100 range that I have tried(M3, Feels Pro900, blah). I got 2 bass editions because I felt the neutral edition was lacking a tad of body and both my bro and friend are bassheads. Cost me approx 42 usd a pair(expensive I guess but could not find a better dealer with good support)

To end of with my impressions, the fit with the GR02 will never be a problem(which I had problems with the M3 and Feels Pro900). The package comes with awesome hybrid tips(like those Sony ones) and many others to suit every ear and sound.  Full review coming soon in the next couple of weeks with my bro's pair(I'm evil).

Apr 10, 2012 at 4:38 PM Post #18 of 20
Any reviews on the Gr 99 coming soon?

Apr 11, 2012 at 12:52 PM Post #19 of 20
I just finish burning in the GR01, GR02 Bass edition and GR99 - haven't really had the time to write an review on them yet, but suffice to say VSONIC is pushing the definition of VFM again with these models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back