2 late, but... Josie is not wearing Grado HP-1s!
Nov 27, 2001 at 11:00 PM Post #17 of 25
You probably mean something like "The Thick". The others you mentioned are not what I would call fancy, specially for lack of anatomically real caracters. BTW, anybody here remembers Mazinger-Z?

Nov 28, 2001 at 12:39 AM Post #19 of 25
Mismo rollo, more or less. A giant robot with a hollow head where this guy would land a small plane-like ship. There was a female robot who was able to shoot rockets from her breasts.

Nov 28, 2001 at 12:43 AM Post #20 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by Onix
There was a female robot who was able to shoot rockets from her breasts.

Now, I DO remember that. Wasn't the robot called Afrodita?

Nov 28, 2001 at 2:41 AM Post #21 of 25
That's the one! That series used to have a lot of nudity and sexual innuendo for a kids show, remember?

Nov 28, 2001 at 3:57 AM Post #23 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by Jon Beilin
are you all talking about aeon flux?

No Jon. Aeon Flx is cool, but I would never call it a kid's show. Mazinger-Z was an anime cartoon.

Nov 28, 2001 at 4:45 AM Post #24 of 25
Ok so fancy was the wrong word. Umm, cleaner looking I guess? Well known too. Except for Duckman
redface.gif
(. I dunno why that never cought on.

Nov 28, 2001 at 3:44 PM Post #25 of 25
Onyx, I can't remember much of that show (funny, because I watched it everyday when I came back to school). I think the girl's name (the one who was in command of Afrodita) was Sayaka, no?

I do remember it as being sorta sexual in a weird sort of way. But I'll be honest here. I had the hots for Gigi. Remember her? She was in this cartoon where she was with a couple of dogs and cats (I think) called Coco, Gin-Gin and Bonker. She was the daughter of a (very short and funny) king and a tall and beautiful queen. She had the power to transform herself into a full-blown beautiful woman when she moved her wand, or something.

And when she transformed... she was completely naked. Only her buttocks were shown, though. But it was a major rush for an 11 year old kid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back