2 late, but... Josie is not wearing Grado HP-1s!
Nov 22, 2001 at 4:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

fjhuerta

I gave Jude an Orpheus and all I got was this lousy title.
Lol!

There was this thread about 8 or 10 months ago about the "Josie & the *****cats movie", where someone said she was wearing Grado HP-1s.

I bought the movie some time ago, and I remembered about this yesterday.

So I watched it with the commentary on (--silence--- "Oh, our director is great" ---silence--- "this is my favorite moment of the movie" ---silence--- "what an amazing display of talent she has", etc.), and I got to the point where Josie is taking a bath with headphones on. No, they aren't Grados. They are cheap headphones with silver colored casing.

Oh, but Josie... she is so cute... wow!!!!!!

Nov 22, 2001 at 8:31 PM Post #2 of 25
i saw the movie again on cable, and it's valerie (not josie), that's wearing the hp-1's in the studio. there are a lot of scenes with people wearing cheapo silver cans (sony's i think).

Nov 22, 2001 at 8:35 PM Post #3 of 25
Oh, no. I'll have to watch it again!
smily_headphones1.gif

Actually, I liked the movie. It's kinda sweet.

Nov 22, 2001 at 11:37 PM Post #4 of 25
who among us wouldn't like a movie that's about the record industry being evil? down with the riaa!

oh yeah, i think during the closing credits there's a snippet of all the *****cats wearing grados.

Nov 26, 2001 at 10:06 PM Post #8 of 25
Es un Angry Beaver. A friend of mine gave it to me, since he said my character is a lot like his (explosive!).

I think it's a cartoon on Nickelodeon. I have it around the office and use it as a headphone-hanger!

Nov 26, 2001 at 10:15 PM Post #9 of 25
"Angry Beaver"
lol!

keep your fingers away from the angry beaver, they have a way of snapping them off if you get too close!
wink.gif

Nov 26, 2001 at 10:21 PM Post #11 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by fjhuerta
Es un Angry Beaver.

Esa caricatura se llama "Dos castores estúpidos" or something like that. I haven't seen it for a while. But maybe it really is the devil, who knows. I have to watch more cartoons.
biggrin.gif

Nov 26, 2001 at 11:19 PM Post #13 of 25
KR, I was wondering who was going to be the first one to link all of this. I mean, Josie & the *****cats, beavers... it simply had to happen
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 27, 2001 at 8:10 PM Post #15 of 25
Its Daggit! Or is that Norb? I think its Daggit. Havent seen that cartoon in a looong time. Gotta love the cartoons though
redface.gif
). Cartoon network is the best channels ever. What else you gonna watch when your sittin around blazed, munchin on some cold pizza at 3am lol. Scooby Doobie Doo! Comedy centeral has some of the funniest cartoons I have ever seen, I forget what theyre called though. Theres another one with these talking frenchfries and sodas and meatballs and these leggo lookin guys from mars. LOL funny stuff. Then of course you have the more fancy lookin cartoons: smipsons, duckman, southpark. All great shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back