1more Quad Driver
Jan 21, 2018 at 5:19 AM Post #32 of 57
I'll copy paste the same comment I wrote in the 30pages thread:

I've been using the triple driver for a good 4 months and I've been testing the Quad for 2 weeks.
The quad driver wins design and construction wise. It's really a big improvement and overall they are a pleasure to look at.
The sound is quite different from the triple and I can't say I prefer it.

Compared to the triple the quad sound is a lot more bassy, to the point a lot of songs actually sounds worse, less energetic and more muffled.
If I focus I can sometimes hear some stuff I previously (on the triple) didn't, but that's about it, the songs don't actually sounds better or more detailed.
Certain songs sound better on the quad but I prefer the vast majority of them when coming out of the triple.
Also they don't fit as good as the triple.

I think they still sound fairly decent but I woudln't recommend them to anyone with the Triple at half the price.
I'll do some additional testing and burn in (even tough I don't really believe in it).

Mar 20, 2018 at 1:56 AM Post #34 of 57
Not sure if this thread is still "active"...new owner of the Quads and slowly in the burn-in process using 1More Assistance Smart Burn-in.
In phase 2 of the 4 at the moment.
Since it has only been a couple of days of ownership, how many hours does it require to hear results?
I've been mildly listening to music in between the burn-in process and still adjusting to find the correct fit.
I've tried both 12mm and 13mm tips, but for me it is still the ones that came with the Quads that seem to fit the best.
I've just ordered some Spinfit tips from Amazon (Med & Lrg) as they were highly recommended on the other thread.

I'm mainly using my LG V30 either streaming on Tidal (Master & HiFi) or listening directly off of my SD library with Neutron app in 24/96 or 16/44.1 Flac audio.

Apr 10, 2018 at 5:07 PM Post #35 of 57
Not sure if this thread is still "active"...new owner of the Quads and slowly in the burn-in process using 1More Assistance Smart Burn-in.
In phase 2 of the 4 at the moment.
Since it has only been a couple of days of ownership, how many hours does it require to hear results?
I've been mildly listening to music in between the burn-in process and still adjusting to find the correct fit.
I've tried both 12mm and 13mm tips, but for me it is still the ones that came with the Quads that seem to fit the best.
I've just ordered some Spinfit tips from Amazon (Med & Lrg) as they were highly recommended on the other thread.

I'm mainly using my LG V30 either streaming on Tidal (Master & HiFi) or listening directly off of my SD library with Neutron app in 24/96 or 16/44.1 Flac audio.

Hey, I just received them today. I only used them along with my Onkyo Granbeat and Spotifiy Premium. Didn't crank the volume though, only about 40% max but things look good. A little more detail and instrument separation than the Triple Drivers. I didn't know that 1more had a proprietary burn-in app. I guess I'll try it and see.
Edit: Bought in Aliexpress, 1more Online Store, about 120 Euros on the 28th of march sale. IMHO is a steal for these ones.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2018 at 5:51 PM Post #36 of 57
Hey, I just received them today. I only used them along with my Onkyo Granbeat and Spotifiy Premium. Didn't crank the volume though, only about 40% max but things look good. A little more detail and instrument separation than the Triple Drivers. I didn't know that 1more had a proprietary burn-in app. I guess I'll try it and see.
Edit: Bought in Aliexpress, 1more Online Store, about 120 Euros on the 28th of march sale. IMHO is a steal for these ones.

Glad to hear that.

The burn-in process is a long one...days, but I feel that it's worth it.
I periodically listened to different genres of music in between.

I ended paying $132.00 shipped via StackSocial.com.

Apr 10, 2018 at 7:26 PM Post #37 of 57
I really liked the treble when I had it. Nice and sparkly. Resolution was good. Felt a bit crowded though. I returned it because the driver was too large for my ears.

Apr 10, 2018 at 7:44 PM Post #38 of 57
It's surprising good audio from the Quads and I agree they do have large drivers, but I'm lucky that my ears aren't that small and fit well.
I'm still going back and forth between the OEM tips and the Medium and Large SpinFit tips...each produce a slightly different sound signature and can't decide. :confused:
It also depends on which source and genre of audio being played.

Apr 10, 2018 at 7:48 PM Post #39 of 57
It's surprising good audio from the Quads and I agree they do have large drivers, but I'm lucky that my ears aren't that small and fit well.
I'm still going back and forth between the OEM tips and the Medium and Large SpinFit tips...each produce a slightly different sound signature and can't decide. :confused:
It also depends on which source and genre of audio being played.

Ya I would have kept them if they were smaller. The earphones kept falling out of my ears even with the smallest tips. They sounded great :)

Apr 10, 2018 at 11:20 PM Post #40 of 57
I wish the mods could consolidate the other larger thread with discussion from “news and announcements”

Oh well, this seems like the better forum location to keep chatter alive since the other one kind of petered off without visibility.

Apr 10, 2018 at 11:42 PM Post #41 of 57
I'm surprised that there isn't more chatter regarding these Quad Drivers?

Even at the market price of $200 they're still an excellent bargain for what you get compared to other iems costing more.

The only negative in my opinion is the lack of a removable cable, other than that there really isn't anything else to complain about.

Apr 10, 2018 at 11:45 PM Post #42 of 57
I'm surprised that there isn't more chatter regarding these Quad Drivers?

Even at the market price of $200 they're still an excellent bargain for what you get compared to other iems costing more.

The only negative in my opinion is the lack of a removable cable, other than that there really isn't anything else to complain about.

Agree...and the cable is quite nice.

Nov 3, 2018 at 12:08 PM Post #45 of 57
1more Quad definitely does not worth the price.
It has very colored sound. The way it represents sound is extremely fake.
It exaggerates kicks in all tracks. Overall, it has blurry and warm sound signature which falsely represents every music track.
Maybe this one's for some clueless pop music listeners.

Its exterior design is great although it doesn't have MMCX.

iBasso IT01 sounds more accurate and detailed.

The best IEM I've heard is Mee Audio P1. P1 has 1.5 times more details than 1more Quad.

My source DACs are Dragonfly USB, Onkyo DP-S1, Ruizu A50.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back