1more earphones DAC/AMP
May 19, 2018 at 6:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

johny

New Head-Fier
I think I'm getting the 1more triple driver.

Which Dac/Amp do I need for these? (best quality/price) please mention a popular option, so that I can find it where I live. Also, please suggest something that does the job and isn't expensive
Also, are there better options than these earphones?
And, will using these matter if I'm just using Youtube? Not using youtube is a hassle.

Last edited:
May 20, 2018 at 3:11 PM Post #2 of 7
FWIW: I'm happy using the Quad Driver straight from my iPhone. They can be powered from a mobile just fine.

Else, probably get something like an amp from FiiO. You might not actually need a DAC/amp.

May 20, 2018 at 3:39 PM Post #3 of 7
https://www.amazon.com/SMSL-SABRE9018Q2C-Portable-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B071XXYPR5
I have this works well has an adjustable volume adjuster works as a dac and amp which is what youll want. Comes with 3 cables for regular usb, iphone, and android. It might not work for your front tower port if it doesnt provide enough juice but will work with the more powerful back ports. I got a 3 foot male too female usb extender. Also if you use from android if you dont have sound playing before you plug her in there will be a buzz sound but i dont mind. Gets plenty loud and is very small/light. Ive heard people say it competes with that 200$ red dragonfly but idk, only one ive had.

Last edited:
May 20, 2018 at 5:09 PM Post #6 of 7
The thing is...youll probably want too go a little harder later and scale up which youd end up putting more $$$ into it so better too just go a little better quality the first time

May 21, 2018 at 8:59 PM Post #7 of 7
If you were using iPhone, getting the lightning jack version because there is a HD DAC embedded in the IEM itself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back