1more E1001 triple driver in ear headphones review
Jul 1, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #181 of 202
Jul 12, 2017 at 1:06 PM Post #183 of 202
My usual IEMs are Triple & KEF M200, with some time going to ZST. I expect to include the ZS5 when it arrives...if it arrives...where the hell is that thing anyway...close to filing a dispute...

betty white pissed.gif

Jul 12, 2017 at 1:25 PM Post #184 of 202
My usual IEMs are Triple & KEF M200, with some time going to ZST. I expect to include the ZS5 when it arrives...if it arrives...where the hell is that thing anyway...close to filing a dispute...

Damn you're fast!
4333991.jpg

Thanks for your advice, the Kef M200 seem very comfortable (but here they cost x2.5 the 1More Triple...)
Didn't know the ZT, will have a look as their price is very intersting. (i prefer the straight up cable not the ones that go around your ear)
I'm not in a hurry to find new iEMs but just browsing in here and tentations come up (i saw your signature, you know exactly the feeling :) . )
(just found my AKG 340 i forgot to have... very bassy but fun to listen, more than my Vsonic GR07 that are too sibillant... if i could find something not fatiguing like my akg 340 but with better precision that would be great)

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2017 at 3:48 PM Post #185 of 202
Damn you're fast!
4333991.jpg

Thanks for your advice, the triple Kef M200 seem very comfortable (but here they cost x2.5 the 1More Triple...)
Didn't know the ZT, will have a look as their price is very intersting. (i prefer the straight up cable not the ones that go around your ear)
I'm not in a hurry to find new iEMs but just browsing in here and tentations come up (i saw your signature, you know exactly the feeling :) . )
(just found my AKG 340 i forgot to have... very bassy but fun to listen, more than my Vsonic GR07 that are too sibillant... if i could find something not fatiguing like my akg 340 but with better precision that would be great)

After complaining I walked to the mail box and guess what I found? A notice to pick up the package. So....

Nevermind-or-Never-Mind.gif

Jul 13, 2017 at 9:06 AM Post #186 of 202
Damn you're fast!
4333991.jpg

Thanks for your advice, the Kef M200 seem very comfortable (but here they cost x2.5 the 1More Triple...)

Kef M200 comfortable? Too funny.

Jul 13, 2017 at 9:48 AM Post #187 of 202
Jul 25, 2017 at 6:09 PM Post #188 of 202
I'm wearing them now. Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!! So comfortable. And superb sound.

Aug 3, 2017 at 6:12 PM Post #189 of 202
Hi can anyone who by chance owns a pair of 1more E1001 and an HTC 10 tell me if the have had serious static while making and/or receiving a call? I'm in contact with 1more support and any info would help me not have to buy another brand of IE as these are great but the static on the mic is horrible the person who I'm callin can't hear me at all it's like a drill but all the other functions work fine. Could it be the an HTC 10 issue because theres no static with an LG V10 or a Moto G4.
Many Thanks

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2017 at 7:28 AM Post #190 of 202
Hi can anyone who by chance owns a pair of 1more E1001 and an HTC 10 tell me if the have had serious static while making and/or receiving a call? I'm in contact with 1more support and any info would help me not have to buy another brand of IE as these are great but the static on the mic is horrible the person who I'm callin can't hear me at all it's like a drill but all the other functions work fine. Could it be the an HTC 10 issue because theres no static with an LG V10 or a Moto G4.
Many Thanks

I have the Triples and HTC10 and there's no static with phone calls.

Aug 16, 2017 at 2:05 PM Post #191 of 202
AS PER 1more:
Last week the 1MORE Triple Drivers and Quad Drivers became the first ever THX certified headphones. In this week's blog post we take a closer look at the origins of THX quality, from the pioneering vision of George Lucas to a reality in "Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi” in 1983.

Oct 25, 2017 at 2:00 AM Post #192 of 202
Can anyone who have used this for sometime tell me what is the upgrade path is like? I tried a few recently and can't find any that have the smoothness of the treble..

Oct 25, 2017 at 2:12 AM Post #193 of 202
Can anyone who have used this for sometime tell me what is the upgrade path is like? I tried a few recently and can't find any that have the smoothness of the treble..
Basically quad driver....
Otherwise nothing really that I have found.
Some people said that the Etymotic ER4S is an upgrade but the thing is that its not really the same since it goes deep into the ear and these IEMs dont.

Oct 25, 2017 at 2:15 AM Post #194 of 202
Basically quad driver....
Otherwise nothing really that I have found.
Some people said that the Etymotic ER4S is an upgrade but the thing is that its not really the same since it goes deep into the ear and these IEMs dont.
I actually picked this over the quad cause of the bass response.. maybe the clarity there. I changed the tip to spinfit and it goes all the way in now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back