1more E1001 triple driver in ear headphones review
Feb 10, 2017 at 9:53 AM Post #152 of 202
The Shure SE 215 is the IEM which is compared the most out there. Handfuls of reviews.

Have not maybe read these two, posted but most say the 1More totally destroys the Shure.

http://hometheaterreview.com/1more-e1001-triple-driver-earphones-reviewed/

[Moving up to the midrange, the E1001 delivers more resolution and low-level detail than I'm used to hearing from an earphone in its price range. My previous $100 go-to in-ear monitor was the Shure SE215. In comparison with the E1001, the SE215 has a much darker overall sonic character without the inner details, faster attack, and soundstage differentiation of the E1001.]

http://headphones.specout.com/compare/2832-6837/Shure-SE215LTD-vs-1More-E1001-Triple-Driver

Thanks man

Mar 17, 2017 at 9:55 PM Post #156 of 202
I am very late to the 1More Triple driver party and I only joined so I could see if I wanted to splurge on the upcoming Quad Driver model with full intention of trying the triple for a couple days and then returning them as the store has a 15 day return policy.

With only a small listen I am not sure if I will return them or not. I am wearing them stem up over ear and they fit snuggly for me and have much better microphonics in this position. So my only issue has been pretty much resolved.

Sonically speaking these simply sound amazing regardless of their price but when its taken into consideration they really are one of the best values I have tried in a long time.

I am still on the fence because the early reviews suggest the quad just takes everything great about the triple and takes it up a notch which in my mind would easily justify the added price. But I hate being that guy who takes advantage of store policies just to sample something. I also am financially strapped and these might be all I really need so I will ponder...

Really am amazed at how good these are...

Mar 17, 2017 at 10:05 PM Post #157 of 202
I am very late to the 1More Triple driver party and I only joined so I could see if I wanted to splurge on the upcoming Quad Driver model with full intention of trying the triple for a couple days and then returning them as the store has a 15 day return policy.

With only a small listen I am not sure if I will return them or not. I am wearing them stem up over ear and they fit snuggly for me and have much better microphonics in this position. So my only issue has been pretty much resolved.

Sonically speaking these simply sound amazing regardless of their price but when its taken into consideration they really are one of the best values I have tried in a long time.

I am still on the fence because the early reviews suggest the quad just takes everything great about the triple and takes it up a notch which in my mind would easily justify the added price. But I hate being that guy who takes advantage of store policies just to sample something. I also am financially strapped and these might be all I really need so I will ponder...

Really am amazed at how good these are...

If you are strapped I would just say to keep the triples for now. Honestly I don't think that the quads will be $100 better per se

Mar 18, 2017 at 12:08 AM Post #158 of 202
I am surprised there isn't a massive appreciation thread for the triple. They are well made and definitely punch way above their pay grade.

Mar 18, 2017 at 4:21 AM Post #159 of 202
as an owner of 1MORE3drivers and westone W30 ,
i much prefer the W30 . a lot less ear fatigue and better sound stage / note separation plus i can't get E1001 to stay in my ears @ the gym
however, the W30 is 3 times the cost of 1MORE ( but not sound 3 times better tho! )

for and IEM under 100$ i think E1001 is hard to beat, amazing value 

can't wait to try their 4 driver ones 

Mar 18, 2017 at 5:15 AM Post #160 of 202
  as an owner of 1MORE3drivers and westone W30 ,
i much prefer the W30 . a lot less ear fatigue and better sound stage / note separation plus i can't get E1001 to stay in my ears @ the gym
however, the W30 is 3 times the cost of 1MORE ( but not sound 3 times better tho! )

for and IEM under 100$ i think E1001 is hard to beat, amazing value 

can't wait to try their 4 driver ones 

I have the quad drivers on pre-order. Anxious to see what they improved because these sound damn nice.

Mar 18, 2017 at 12:10 PM Post #161 of 202
Between a tight budget now and my curiosity about the quad I think I will return the triple and start to sell off a bunch of excess gear and start saving for the quad. The triple sound amazing so if the quad amps up the bass just a smidge and sounds even more expansive then it will be worth the wait to get the new flagship.

1More really has created something special with these IEM's.

Mar 23, 2017 at 5:48 PM Post #163 of 202
I am enjoying the heck out of these! I might just keep them and give them to my son for graduation from Grade 9 and buy the Quad for myself. I would definitely like a bit more bass extension which from what I read the quad will give but even without that the triple is really enjoyable.

I pretty much use them with the stem up and the cable looped over the back of my ear. I then drop the right side down if I am taking a phone call so the mic lines more up with my mouth.

I like a couple other headphones more technically but they all have limitations such as no microphone or controls that limit their usefulness to me. I really appreciate that this IEM works with any configuration I own and allows me to take full advantage of my gear.

I would love to see 1More pop out a triple and quad BT set of models...

Mar 23, 2017 at 6:32 PM Post #165 of 202
I look forward to reading your take on the Quads
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back