1964 ears v3 - 3x BA and 3 way crossover
Jun 4, 2013 at 12:01 PM Post #17 of 17
Ok, the guy at 1964 ears already reply my e-mail, its like this

"The V6 has neutral bass so as a bassists you may find that lacking. The Quad
has the most bass but it may be too colored for reference listening. The V3
strike a good medium between the 2.

The deposits are D $325, V3 $375, Q $3450 and V6 $575 for international
customers. Domestic lending is cheaper because it’s the same country.
Shipping with insurance and tracking is $45."

my current question for 1964 ears is like this: 

"Hi, I'm from Indonesia, I would like to request of the universal demo of 1964 Ears V6, Quad and V3. The question is that, do I need to pay the universal demo? and what time do you give to me when you guys lending the universal demo unit?. Sorry to ask this thing because there is no Audio store in Indonesia that sell or promote the 1964 Ears.   
If I can get the demo, maybe i would like to consider 1964 Ears as my first Custom In-Ear Monitors (because I'm afraid of buying CIEM without testing the sound). Maybe you guys can recommend which Demo is the best for On-Stage Bassist and Sound Engineer which fall in love with the detailed and a well balanced sound (I'm not a Basshead, I don't like Monitor which has too much treble and bass. I need balance and detail sound  ). 

I'll probably use this CIEM for my Live Stage and My Sound Engineer College."

He recommend the V3 and I reply him like this:

"So for my requirement is the V3 more suited than the V6?(some people said that the V6 is the most detailed custom in ear monitor that 1964 Ears made). And what do I use to pay the deposit, plus the shipping cost. Also can you give me the exact price of each demo?(because some people in the head-fi forum said that the deposit is not that expensive compare to the original price of the customs)."

for V3 owner, is it the right information?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back