$150 custom IEM
Jan 30, 2011 at 1:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Xozz

Head-Fier
My Good Sirs and Mesdames:

I thought I might be so bold as to address this fine forum with a query. It has been a day or so since weathering the Great Portuguese Spam Storm of '11, and I do hope my fellow fellows have come through unscathed. Whilst perusing the aftermath of this tempest, I stumbled upon a little gem involving a brand of custom IEMs that could be had for a mere $150. I had planned to revisit the matter today, but alas, the threads had already been banished back into the ether from whence they came! I was just curious if any other persons may have chanced upon this post and possesses knowledge as to the name of these mysteriously thrifty pair of audible miraculum. 

Jan 30, 2011 at 1:24 AM Post #2 of 22

Quote:
My Good Sirs and Mesdames:

I thought I might be so bold as to address this fine forum with a query. It has been a day or so since weathering the Great Portuguese Spam Storm of '11, and I do hope my fellow fellows have come through unscathed. Whilst perusing the aftermath of this tempest, I stumbled upon a little gem involving a brand of custom IEMs that could be had for a mere $150. I had planned to revisit the matter today, but alas, the threads had already been banished back into the ether from whence they came! I was just curious if any other persons may have chanced upon this post and possesses knowledge as to the name of these mysteriously thrifty pair of audible miraculum. 

LOL...guess who's backl
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/529455/has-anyone-heard-of-kozee-sound-solutions
http://kozeesolutions.com/products.asp

Jan 30, 2011 at 6:39 AM Post #4 of 22
ok... the real problem with that iem is the shipping price.. 128$!!!.. that`s the price of the earphone alone! what type of shipment does FedEx have? they do just individual shipment.. like just one box per transport :| ?! that`s so wrong..

Jan 30, 2011 at 2:01 PM Post #5 of 22
*the sound of my heart breaking* ahh...so thats how they're able to make them so "affordable" 
mad.gif
 Granted, thats still the cheapest pair of custom IEMs I've seen, but that pushes it past my price for a secondary pair of phones 

Jan 30, 2011 at 3:01 PM Post #8 of 22
Holy crap! Kozee's is like half an hour away from me! I should pay them a visit some time.

Jan 30, 2011 at 3:04 PM Post #9 of 22

Quote:
Holy crap! Kozee's is like half an hour away from me! I should pay them a visit some time.

great, if you do, be sure to post your tour on head-fi 

Jan 30, 2011 at 3:10 PM Post #10 of 22
Jan 30, 2011 at 3:17 PM Post #11 of 22
      Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

great, if you do, be sure to post your tour on head-fi 

I'll see if I can during spring break, assuming I have a car by then.

That would be awesome, be sure to take pictures!

I'll probably be ordering a pair sometime in early march. If nobody gets to them before me, I'll be sure to write something up.

Jan 30, 2011 at 3:46 PM Post #12 of 22
I just emailed them; maybe they'd be awesome and supply a review pair.

Jan 30, 2011 at 3:57 PM Post #14 of 22

Quote:
Quote:
I just emailed them; maybe they'd be awesome and supply a review pair.

you beat me to it...argh. let us know if you have any luck

Haha well do you have a nice review in the first place? I'd assume they'd like someone with experience reviewing. If you do, then I doubt that I affected your chances. Maybe Joker's talked to them, or not since he has a pair of 1964 Ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back