~$150 bass IEMs
Sep 12, 2009 at 12:27 AM Post #18 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by lnvisible /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You might get a lot of replies recommending the Monster Turbines.

+1 vote for the Monster Turbines.

Sep 12, 2009 at 1:39 AM Post #19 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
as per some owners of both

Mark, thanks for not responding like this
smily_headphones1.gif

As for the Turbines, I only listened to them for about half hour, but from memory think there are better choices for the money.

Any owners of both the Turbines and C710, FX500, WM2, S4, etc?

Nov 1, 2009 at 10:59 PM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by chinesekiwi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, the JVC / Victor HP-FX500 for the deepest bass possible, the Denon C710 for value for money.

really? but which the fx500 or the akg s70 have more bass,, cant get a a-b comparison,, which is more bass,, i have the superfi 5 eb, my fav, by far,, and iz thinkin abouttryin atrio m5,

Nov 16, 2009 at 2:07 AM Post #22 of 24
i am awaiting the cks70 and cant wait to a-b them to my ue 5eb,looking for most bass, i since have compared the ie8(dissapointing bass), atrio(<bass than ue5eb, but not bad, over rated), westone 3(dissapointing mediocre bass distorted highs) and triplefi 10vi(good phones<bass than ue5 eb obviously, but good mids and detailed highs that actuall didnt hurt my ears like most others, defintley a good balance)
---i wonder if the denon c710 would better the bass output of the ue5eb
---or would best bet be going straight to the silver mingo wm2's? and where oh where can you order the wm2 from, if i knew id be testing them right now.

Nov 16, 2009 at 2:21 AM Post #24 of 24
^ If bass it the ONLY consideration there's the V-Moda Vibes II. I'm getting a bass headache from them right now with some trance tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back