13th Calgary Head-Fi Meet - October 16 (Sunday)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2016 at 6:35 PM Post #31 of 74
  Thanks for the wifi info, @SixthFall.

I contacted the hotel yesterday (Friday) and asked for Sunday the 16th or 23rd of October. Hope to have an answer Monday, and will confirm details of date change. For now looks like we're 95% postponing from September 25th. More shortly.

Eric

Awesome. I'm in for sure then. ill bring some hd 600's, schiit modi and magni and a yulong a100 amp. Side note, looking to get rid of the magni, if anyone wants it at the meet, maybe we can put together a giveaway for it or something. with the new amp coming in afraid its not going to get used anymore

Sep 19, 2016 at 1:29 PM Post #34 of 74
Any news on whether the meet is being postponed?  Late October fits better with my schedule.  Love to join this meet.

Cheerio!

Sep 19, 2016 at 2:32 PM Post #35 of 74
  Any news on whether the meet is being postponed?  Late October fits better with my schedule.  Love to join this meet.

Cheerio!

Quote:
  Thanks for the wifi info, @SixthFall.

I contacted the hotel yesterday (Friday) and asked for Sunday the 16th or 23rd of October. Hope to have an answer Monday, and will confirm details of date change. For now looks like we're 95% postponing from September 25th. More shortly.

Eric

Sep 19, 2016 at 8:31 PM Post #36 of 74
We're set for October 16th. All other details remain the same.

Sep 20, 2016 at 7:47 PM Post #39 of 74
Oct. 16th it is.... hope to see you all there!

Dale aka AgentXXL

Sep 22, 2016 at 6:18 PM Post #40 of 74
I'm going to keep most of my portable stuff at home this time around, though I will bring the recently announced Cayin i5 Android+WiFi DAP. If anyone has any special requests re. portables, let me know what you'd like me to bring (everything's listed on my profile page).

I will bring mostly desktop stuff, including the AudioGD NFB 15, Grantfidelity TubeDAC 11, and Aune X1S and X7S. Maybe JDS Labs O2 and Alo RX.

Headphones will be AT R70x and MSR7, Beyerdynamic DT770, Meze 99 Classics, Phillips Fidelio X2 and AKG K7XX. Perhaps also the JH Layla and Noble 6 (both universal fit, so bring some ear tips if you want to try them).

Sep 26, 2016 at 1:44 PM Post #41 of 74
I will be at the new date. If anyone has a Chord Mojo or Calyx M, I would be interested in hearing. I sold my FLC8s, and replaced them with Aurisonic rockets which I will be bringing.

Sep 28, 2016 at 11:33 PM Post #44 of 74
Hope you've checked the thread, but we're postponed to October 16th. Hope you can make it!

Sep 28, 2016 at 11:40 PM Post #45 of 74
Gear list (in post #3) is starting to look pretty good. If I've missed any equipment, let me know and I'll add it.

If you're coming and I don't have you down as confirmed, also submit a note so we can add you to the list (that'll help us with set-up of tables on the day).

Cheers,

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back