12 Days of Christmas, with YouTube assistance!
Dec 14, 2007 at 5:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Wmcmanus

President treasurer secretary and sole member of the Cayman Islands Head-Fi Club.
Today being December 13th, I thought it would be fun to share some of the good "12 Days of Christmas" videos from YouTube. You might not make it all the way through the silly ones, but that's Ok. Feel free to add any more that you like.

First up is Bob and Doug Mackenzie. I still love these guys, many years, even decades, later: YouTube - 12 Days of Christmas Told by Bob and Doug Mackenzie

Next, some Farting Elves (it's kind of self explanatory): YouTube - Farting Elves: 12 Days of Christmas

12 Pains of Christmas (an oldie but goodie): YouTube - 12 Pains of Christmas

Hey, don't give up yet! They get much better! This next one by Fay KeKay is an absolute classic. It literally brings tears of laughter to my eyes every time I see it. She was an amazing talent: YouTube - The Twelve Daze of Christmas

This one is also quite entertaining. It's a men's 'a cappella' from Indiana University. You should listen to this one with some good headphones on to fully appreciate their vocal talents and humor: YouTube - Straight No Chaser - 12 Days

And finally, the real deal. That Bing sure could sing! YouTube - Happy 12 days of Christmas

I hope everyone gets out there and into spirit of the Christmas season. It truly is a special time of the year.

I had an awesome Santa day today, entertaining nearly 1,000 kids at 3 different schools. I must have visited 35 classrooms throughout the day, and handed out presents while taking pictures with each and every one of them. Along the way, I lost about 5 pounds in water weight from all of the sweating, but also got reconnected to how wonderful it can be when you're surrounded by curious minds and loving eyes. For any parent-fi'ers reading this thread, make it extra special for your kids this year. Their happiness at Christmas time (and always) is worth every second of your time and every penny in your pocket.

Dec 14, 2007 at 5:30 AM Post #2 of 7
Well not youtube but flashvideo
wink.gif
Funny somewhat old

The 12 STIs Of Christmas

Potentially NSFW lyrics but it's an educational video by British National Health Services
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Dec 14, 2007 at 5:54 AM Post #3 of 7
Nice post, I've got the utmost respect for guys who dress up as Santa during the holidays as (from personal experience) it is probably one of the most stressful but cool things you could do for a bunch of deserving kids during the holidays.

Dec 14, 2007 at 6:43 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by 308med /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice post, I've got the utmost respect for guys who dress up as Santa during the holidays as (from personal experience) it is probably one of the most stressful but cool things you could do for a bunch of deserving kids during the holidays.

Thanks! It used to be a bit stressful but that was only because I hadn't invested in a top class Santa suit, wig and beard set, leather boots and all of the other ''special touch" types of accessories that really made me feel the part. Now, I don't have to pretend to be Santa; when I get geared up, I am Santa and don't fall out of character until the suit comes off. Even in the car by myself, I laugh and sing and talk in Santa's voice, spirit and character. It's an absolute blast! Those kids today mobbed me like teenage girls used to mob the Beatles. Well, sort of.

Dec 16, 2007 at 11:32 PM Post #6 of 7
doh! sorry, i didn't realize you'd already posted this one wayne. i kinda got sidetracked after the musical fruit elves....
aww, what the hey, it's a fine, and humorous video anyway and is worth repeating to share it with others.
biggrin.gif

Dec 17, 2007 at 2:29 AM Post #7 of 7
In case anyone thinks it's easy being Santa, here's a video of the training we all have to go through:

YouTube - Santa Claus Boot Camp !!!

Then even if you make the cut and get out their on your own, the reindeer aren't always as nice as they are portrayed in the movies! You've got to watch this one right up to the very end when Santa gets his revenge:

YouTube - Santa Mauled by reindeer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back