11/01/08 Colorado Mini-Meet Impressions & Pics
Nov 4, 2008 at 6:47 PM Post #31 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by wiatrob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also would like to hear more anout the SSMH and SOHA - Let's do a head to head session!

Germania, please contact me if you'd like, I'm sure you are following the SOHA II threads...

Yeah, but at my house next time - he who brings the most toys gets home field advantage next time!

Nov 7, 2008 at 6:05 AM Post #32 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, but at my house next time - he who brings the most toys gets home field advantage next time!

Absolutely! I hate to see a man work that hard for fun!

Nov 8, 2008 at 8:38 PM Post #33 of 34
nice gear there.

i agree that the O2 needs a big, bad amp. otherwise, you will prefer almost anything else. and the HE60 is a very nice stat and relatively easy to drive. i almost feel it is underrated.

Nov 9, 2008 at 7:02 AM Post #34 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nice gear there.

i agree that the O2 needs a big, bad amp. otherwise, you will prefer almost anything else. and the HE60 is a very nice stat and relatively easy to drive. i almost feel it is underrated.

Actually, away from the noise and ear fatigue of the meet, the GES maxed and O2 sound very good together (just say no to Infected Mushroom). I know I should sell something because I have too many stats, but I sometimes regret selling my HP-1000 and I don't want to have more regrets. So I can't choose, but certainly it wont be the HE60 that go away. I could sell the Stax O2 Mk2 to buy the HE Audio Jade I suppose, but I am not ready to go there yet either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back