10pcs Spider Pocket Speaker Giveaway! Facebook Campaign
Aug 10, 2011 at 9:55 PM Post #17 of 66
This would be great for the office or particularly for camping/traveling.  Sounds like a great way to listen to music when on the go.  As much as I'd like to always have headphones on, sometimes it's just not possible or just terribly inconvenient.

Aug 11, 2011 at 2:29 AM Post #20 of 66
HR & Friends? I thought it was something else, wasn't this event the annual Orange Cty audio club err somethin?...have to go look fer the link again in the HR forum here.

Looked for u, came @3:15PM @start of raffle, when raffle ended, the hall cleared out, everyone started leaving and vendors started packin :frowning2:. I looked 4u, but no obvious signs/layout, so just went straight to demo'in HP in the limited time I had left @Headroom...HR guys rock!

When I went lookin for u only saw someone packing up with some rather bookshelf sized speakers on a table...wasn't u?

Guess if you (I) came after 3PM u were SOL! Nobody told me the raffle would take up the last hour, ****!

Quote:
Dear Headfiers:
After we attended to Headroom & Friends in Buena Park, CA, a lot of people showed interests for our pocket speakers, we decided giveaway 10pcs pocket speakers to Headfiers, this time we don't specify conditions, everyone can sign up this event.

Aug 11, 2011 at 2:33 AM Post #21 of 66
What I don't get is why this is not a stereo setup??? I have a portable stereo set of old Sony speakers wired with 4ft connecting speaker lead, not as compact, nor probably not as good sound, but does do *stereo* quite nicely for my elderly mom's indoor recumbent cycling machine. Could use similar for the recumbent my father is now using.

Aug 11, 2011 at 3:04 PM Post #22 of 66
We are sorry that we missed you, the only reason we left around 4:00pm was that people at the show told us we had to leave around 4:00pm. We will be at the same show next year and we will have more products for people to test(IEM, Over the earphone Headphone, Bluetooth speaker), hope to see you next year.

Aug 11, 2011 at 3:07 PM Post #23 of 66
We are sorry that we missed you, the only reason we left around 4:00pm was that people at the show told us we had to leave around 4:00pm. We will be at the same show next year and we will have more products for people to test(IEM, Over the earphone Headphone, Bluetooth speaker), hope to see you next year. 

Quote:

Originally quote by MulberryMadness

HR & Friends? I thought it was something else, wasn't this event the annual Orange Cty audio club err somethin?...have to go look fer the link again in the HR forum here.
Looked for u, came @3:15PM @start of raffle, when raffle ended, the hall cleared out, everyone started leaving and vendors started packin :frowning2:. I looked 4u, but no obvious signs/layout, so just went straight to demo'in HP in the limited time I had left @Headroom...HR guys rock!
When I went lookin for u only saw someone packing up with some rather bookshelf sized speakers on a table...wasn't u?
Guess if you (I) came after 3PM u were SOL! Nobody told me the raffle would take up the last hour, ****!

Aug 12, 2011 at 2:14 AM Post #27 of 66
great when im on the move like travelling overseas and good when ur hanging out with your mates :p

Aug 12, 2011 at 4:22 PM Post #29 of 66
Oh, I commented on the FB thing but not here. I was the "Partying it up with my bros whilst fist pumping with a purpose" guy.

Aug 13, 2011 at 3:37 AM Post #30 of 66
Considering the size, I would use this on the go, whether it be in the back seat of the car, going to a friend's house, studying at school, hook it up to my laptop away from home, or even just enjoying my music at home where I don't have speakers (ie. my room).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back