10pcs Spider Pocket Speaker Giveaway! Facebook Campaign
Aug 25, 2011 at 6:46 PM Post #61 of 66
Dear Calpis:
We are glad that you like our speaker. For the extension cable, just want to let you know that our usb charging cable can work as an extension cable as well. If you cannot find that cable in below photo, please let us know.

Quote:
I actually got mine via UPS today (many many thanks Spidercable) and I can say that these are quite good. What I really like about it is that it doesn't really distort at high volumes unlike some other portable mini speakers that I own and have owned (altec lansing, saitek, ihome). I really like the sound, it's surprising and it's so tiny.Also, this is one of the few portable mini speakers that actually has its own volume control that I know of. I think the only knock I have against it would be that I would've liked a 1foot extension to be included because the cable is rather short at ~3.5inches. No real biggie though since I have extra short extensions from a few of my older sony earphones. 

Thanks again Spidercable for this great little speaker :D

Sep 1, 2011 at 5:29 PM Post #64 of 66
Oct 17, 2011 at 4:53 AM Post #66 of 66
well i got mine the other day, had to be posted to me here in portugal, and wow, what amazing sound from such a small unit, will post a review at some point. but i was wowed with this, havent been this impressed in a long time. great one spider

Users who are viewing this thread

Back