10pcs Spider Pocket Speaker Giveaway! Facebook Campaign
Aug 8, 2011 at 5:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 66

Spidercable

Member of the Trade: Spider Cable
Dear Headfiers:
After we attended to Headroom & Friends in Buena Park, CA, a lot of people showed interests for our pocket speakers, we decided giveaway 10pcs pocket speakers to Headfiers, this time we don't specify conditions, everyone can sign up this event.
Here are things we need you to do in order to participate,
1. Like our facebook, here is the link, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spidercable/164920046862412?ref=ts&v=wall.
2. Comment on the event link then we know you sign up
3. Write down here at this thread and show us where you would like to use this speaker.
Act soon, the last day to sign this up is August 14th.

For our speaker reviews here, check the link below
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/566220/review-spider-pocket-speaker-e500-small-package-huge-sound
US residents only!

The Winner list (Facebook username)
1. Matt Solomon
2. Kevin Chapman
3. Peter Lam
4. Chris Pickett
5. Willy Suryadi - Didn't respond
6. Chris Lee - Didn't respond
7. Aaron Kuppin - Didn't respond
8. Alvin Lee - Didn't respond
9. Andrew Baethke
10. Steve McCoin

Redraw 4 Winners
1. Rafael Velez
2. Bg Roberts
3. Sidel Deforest
4. Oscar Stewart

How to Claim Your Price
Please search Spider facebook manager username "spdr intl" and send private message to us to claim your price, remember to include your name, phone number and delivery address. If any winner doesn't claim the price before August 21, we will redraw again for that. Thanks for participating this giveaway, we will have more new products coming out, remember to check sponsor forum here, more giveaways are coming.

Aug 8, 2011 at 11:13 PM Post #2 of 66
Well I'd definitely use it when I go outside to relax and walk the dogs and also when I hang out with my friends. Very neat speaker.

Aug 9, 2011 at 1:32 AM Post #5 of 66
id bring it to my indoor soccer matches and use it on the bench before games! among other things
smily_headphones1.gif

another excellent giveaway!

Aug 9, 2011 at 11:31 AM Post #7 of 66
i'm 17 so i could sling this in my bag and go out, then listen to it when hanging with friends, would be great as my old little portable speakers broke. Also i have no spider products, so i could review this portable baby. Great one spider.

Regards
Oscar

Aug 9, 2011 at 4:48 PM Post #10 of 66
These would be great for me at med school where I can use 'em to listen to my lectures and music in my room instead of having to use headphones all the time.

Thanks!

Aug 10, 2011 at 12:43 PM Post #14 of 66
I would take them as my laptops or mobile phone speaker companion, so that I can share the love (read: music) with my friends and family...
and also when I'm feel tired of using headphone/IEM, I will definitely use this speaker to enjoy my music, anywhere, anytime..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back