May 15, 2005 at 9:47 PM Post #166 of 182
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyclone
What's the name of the amp in Naga's avatar?

Sonic-T Impact Amp I think...

Is anyone here a member of ToolArmy?

May 16, 2005 at 3:23 AM Post #167 of 182
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Actual
I was listening to Lateralus last night, and noticed that on my copy track nine is called "Lateralis." Is this the typo that you are referring to, or did the first million copies say "Lateralis" on the front cover? I bought it a small music store earlier this year, but it is totally possible that it had been sitting on the shelf for four years.

Was a typo/misprint. New versions say "Lateralus"

May 17, 2005 at 8:28 AM Post #170 of 182
Quote:

What's the name of the amp in Naga's avatar?

yeah, Sonic Impact T-Amp good for small speakers
biggrin.gif

Jun 5, 2005 at 12:11 AM Post #171 of 182
Here's some news:

Apparently the band is releasing a live DVD from the Lateralus tour in August, and should be called "Teleincision". I haven't heard any details on the new album though, but it should be coming out around that time as well.

*crosses fingers*

Jun 5, 2005 at 12:16 AM Post #172 of 182
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Here's some news:

Apparently the band is releasing a live DVD from the Lateralus tour in August, and should be called "Teleincision". I haven't heard any details on the new album though, but it should be coming out around that time as well.

*crosses fingers*

And there was much rejoice.
biggrin.gif

Jun 7, 2005 at 7:00 AM Post #173 of 182
Is there anything on your wish-list for things you want Tool to include on their next album? Im really hoping they use some bi-aural recordings. I figure they're one of the few modern bands out there that would be willing to do it.

Jun 7, 2005 at 7:02 AM Post #174 of 182
Quote:

Here's some news:

*crosses fingers*

Jeez, about time. I thought I would die before I see that happen. Hope Third Eye makes it in there. BUT, I won't believe it until I have that sucker in my hands.

Jun 7, 2005 at 2:13 PM Post #176 of 182
Quote:

Is there anything on your wish-list for things you want Tool to include on their next album? Im really hoping they use some bi-aural recordings. I figure they're one of the few modern bands out there that would be willing to do it.

If it has "Tick And Leeches", I'll be happy. Plus, my favorite, "Stinkfist", but that's almost a given.

Jun 7, 2005 at 10:39 PM Post #177 of 182
Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbamc119
What is a bi-aural recording?

Bi = two...so I'd have to say they probably use two microphones instead of one. Anyone?

Jul 6, 2005 at 4:15 PM Post #179 of 182
Has anyone heard of any updates from Tool about the new album?

Jul 6, 2005 at 6:26 PM Post #180 of 182
Quote:

Has anyone heard of any updates from Tool about the new album?

Not really.

The only thing I noticed is that : : : mjk : : : seems to draw closer to being finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back