$1000 USD "Universal" Recommendations?
May 11, 2003 at 6:29 PM Post #16 of 24
Musta been while I was in the week of "finals hell" - sorry I missed it.. It also appears welly wu's account no longer exists? (along with ALL his old posts?)

-dd3mon

May 11, 2003 at 7:31 PM Post #18 of 24
Quote:

Musta been while I was in the week of "finals hell" - sorry I missed it.. It also appears welly wu's account no longer exists? (along with ALL his old posts?)

His posts have not been deleted, do a search for "welly" (keyword, NOT user name) and you will see that they are still here.

May 11, 2003 at 9:21 PM Post #20 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by minya
That's because you never saw his magnificent review of-- uh, what was it? Etymotics phones? I think?-- 'twas a very interesting review, indeed.

- Chris

Why didn't I ever hear about this review? So mysterious

May 12, 2003 at 12:26 AM Post #21 of 24
It was deleted by the morning after the evening the review was posted, as far as I can remember. And yes, it was um, INTERESTING to say the least.
rolleyes.gif

Quote:

Originally posted by jms007bnd007
Why didn't I ever hear about this review? So mysterious

May 12, 2003 at 4:00 AM Post #23 of 24
Yes, welly had a conterversial review between the ety-4's and the RS-1's, of which he compared the bass of the RS-1's to a jewish man.

From what i remember, there's a new universal yamaha player, which is supposed to sound pretty good, i'm betting on SACD though
smily_headphones1.gif

May 12, 2003 at 4:10 AM Post #24 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by Ebonyks
Yes, welly had a conterversial review between the ety-4's and the RS-1's, of which he compared the bass of the RS-1's to a jewish man.

No, I'm pretty sure the comparison applied to the Etys. Well, I can't be sure, I guess, since my Etys don't sound particularly Jewish.

wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back