<$100 earbuds?
Jun 2, 2008 at 5:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Nihility

100+ Head-Fier
ive honestly gotten really sick of my er4p's lately, from the annoying cable to the fact that i have REALLY small ear canal so they stick out (nobody else i let use them they have this issue), so im forced to wear my $7 crappy skullcandy earbuds when i wear a helmet or the like when biking/skiing/etc. and they just plain sound like crap.

i was looking into small buds, (i think the double flanged type stuff just plain fatigues me or something, i cannot listen to my ety's for more than 20 minutes at a time.. maybe its just cause im such a bass head.. i dont know.)

so i was looking at the metro.fi by UE because they're small and designed not to stick out of the ears (painful when wearing a helmet if they stick out of the ears cause it moves them and presses them against my head) plus they're only $80

anybody compare these two, i realize the metro's wont be nearly as mega-accurate as the ety's but that kind of accuracy is not a HUGE deal when your going 20 mph off a 10 foot pile of snow backwards
biggrin.gif

anybody use the metros vs the etys?

Jun 2, 2008 at 5:41 PM Post #2 of 7
i know i just asked about these, but i looked up a few reviews and was relatively impressed - looked em up online, found one hidden brand new factory sealed one behind a ton of them that were listed, with NO BIDS "no reserve"

i snagged it for $25 shipped.

the guy had 99% feedback with 178 sales, so he seems pretty reputable.

well, its only $25... so if i dont like them i can turn around and sell them for $40 anyway and someone would snag em' in two seconds :p

Jun 2, 2008 at 6:00 PM Post #3 of 7
Jun 2, 2008 at 6:27 PM Post #4 of 7
mmm too late, id ont think senn is going to have a $25 headphone shipped that will match it
wink.gif

(man i got a deal o.o)

Jun 3, 2008 at 2:43 AM Post #5 of 7
If you like the Ety, you should consider Head-Direct's RE2.

Jun 3, 2008 at 3:16 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by feh1325 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the etys stick out

you'll look funny

did you even read the thread? im GETTING RID OF my ety's

....epic fail!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back