1 month!
Mar 21, 2002 at 7:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Driftwood

100+ Head-Fier
Ok, so I know that I am pretty much a newbie when it comes to head-fi, but I would say that my rig is getting to be something I'd be hesitant to shake a stick at. Right now my limitation is money (isn't it always) but I do plan to make some upgrades as I can.

But I just happened to realize that today I have been addicted to head-fi (the website) for a month! In that amount of time, I have spent $1550! If I keep up this rate... I can only imagine!

It has been great being a part of head-fi.
I love you guys
biggrin.gif
(ok, and you one or two girls here)

Driftwood

Mar 21, 2002 at 10:05 AM Post #2 of 8
.. if you keep up at that rate, you'll be making false insurance and unemployment claims just to keep your head-fi cravings satisfied! $1,550 in a month? Okay, so other than the $1,200 membership fee, where in the heck did you spend the other $350?
biggrin.gif

Mar 21, 2002 at 4:06 PM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by neil
.. if you keep up at that rate, you'll be making false insurance and unemployment claims just to keep your head-fi cravings satisfied! $1,550 in a month? Okay, so other than the $1,200 membership fee, where in the heck did you spend the other $350?
biggrin.gif

woah woah woah....wait a minute here. i paid a $1,300 membership fee. i'll expect a $100 rebate in the mail shortly.
wink.gif

Mar 21, 2002 at 4:15 PM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by MooGoesTheCow

woah woah woah....wait a minute here. i paid a $1,300 membership fee. i'll expect a $100 rebate in the mail shortly.
wink.gif

That extra $100 is the license fee for using a modified head-fi logo in you avatar.

Mar 21, 2002 at 6:06 PM Post #5 of 8
Same here, I'll spend more then twice the amount of what I expected after I found this place!!

This forum is evil!! evil!!
So is all fellow head-fier
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 21, 2002 at 6:53 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by MooGoesTheCow

wink.gif

I got the user #220 discount... I only paid $1,150
wink.gif

The $5,000 monthly subscription for moderator status is crippling me though
frown.gif

Back on track... Good on ya Driftwood... Just keep it under control... Even though i've got a huge collection of earbuds... I still bought another 3 pairs this month... funny thing is, i've run out of room on my profile to put them in...

So, as soon as you run out of room... I guess you should know its time to stop
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 21, 2002 at 7:13 PM Post #7 of 8
Good LORD! Stax, a melos, AND HD600s????? Can you be my daddy!!!???
eek.gif

jk, but wow. I'm just a high school student, and I'm damn proud of my hd580s, cmoy, and denon 370.

Mar 22, 2002 at 2:09 AM Post #8 of 8
sadly though, I still feel quite inadequate to some here...

But I REALLY enjoy what I have now. I can't imagine wanting any other amp in the forseeable future (famous last words).

The only thing is that I need a better source. The D-25 seems to be seeing the most use recently, and I think that should probably not be the way...

Driftwood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back