1/4" to Y stereo rca connectors
Jul 12, 2007 at 12:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Dr.J

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,

does anyone know if any company makes a 1/4" headphone plug to rca stereo input adapters? I know monster makes a 1/8" version, but are there any quality 1/4" versions?

thanks,

John

Jul 12, 2007 at 12:49 PM Post #2 of 9
I actually have one- a stereo 1/4th (female) to rca (male)... but I can't for the life of me remember who I got it from. They def. exist- I'll try and remember the site.

Jul 12, 2007 at 12:55 PM Post #3 of 9
Jul 12, 2007 at 1:15 PM Post #4 of 9
Thanks,

I already have a fellow that will build me one, I was just wondering if it's possible to get a quality made Y adapter off the shelf?

thanks,

John

Jul 12, 2007 at 5:56 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by d-cee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you could probably contact blue jeans cable and ask them to make you a custom cable

Are BlueJeans any good? I am looking for some Mini to RCA cable to plug into my X-Fi card and have found a site ( ramelecrtonics) that sells them, unfortunately in order for them to ship to the UK, I need to send a photocopy of my CC and ID to them. This I'm not prepared to do. So I have to look elsewhere.

I also noticed they sell Belden RCA to RCA cable, are they any good?

Thanks

Jul 12, 2007 at 6:14 PM Post #7 of 9
Shame it'll cost $15 to ship to the UK
tongue.gif

Jul 13, 2007 at 12:28 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.J /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks,

I already have a fellow that will build me one, I was just wondering if it's possible to get a quality made Y adapter off the shelf?

thanks,

John

well, yeah radioshack has stuff, but i'm not sure how good it is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleEs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are BlueJeans any good? I am looking for some Mini to RCA cable to plug into my X-Fi card and have found a site ( ramelecrtonics) that sells them, unfortunately in order for them to ship to the UK, I need to send a photocopy of my CC and ID to them. This I'm not prepared to do. So I have to look elsewhere.

I also noticed they sell Belden RCA to RCA cable, are they any good?

Thanks

blue jeans are great, good service and the product are really well made

shipping to australia is a bit high too, but if you ask them to send air mail it works out a little cheaper, i also build up my cable orders before ordering and get the shipping combined

Jul 13, 2007 at 12:46 AM Post #9 of 9
Ted at CablePro (Head-Fi sponsor) probably has one on the shelf. Definitely more $$ than Ratshack but his work is very good quality. I got a similar cable FAST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back