【Who can tell me something about Future Sonics's custom IEM,please?】
Mar 28, 2008 at 5:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

qq1182709

New Head-Fier
I've heart about Future Sonics Ear Monitors® for a long time.
There maybe isn't any Future Sonics Ear Monitors® in China Mainland.
Even, it's hard to order Future Sonics Ear Monitors® in China.
I want to be the first one to have a try.
But I don't know how it performs.
So I may ask you who have already got Future Sonics Ear Monitors® some questions:
1.Is it worth for this price?
2.How about comparing with other Custom IEMs?

THank you for answering!
redface.gif

Mar 28, 2008 at 11:04 AM Post #5 of 15
Just a head up: If you keep bumping your thread with in every few hours or so, you will get into trouble with a mod sooner or later. The general rule is, wait for at least 24hrs before another bump.

I am interested in know more about FS's cumtom too. They seems to be the only one offering dynamic custom (to my knowledge). Anyone own a pair?

Mar 28, 2008 at 11:19 AM Post #6 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just a head up: If you keep bumping your thread with in every few hours or so, you will get into trouble with a mod sooner or later. The general rule is, wait for at least 24hrs before another bump.

I am interested in know more about FS's cumtom too. They seems to be the only one offering dynamic custom (to my knowledge). Anyone own a pair?

THX a lot!
I don't come here often.
I even don't really know how to use this BBS.
I can hardly find my thread...

OK, I just keep on waiting...

I heard that someone said EM is worse than LiveWires.
I can't believe it!

Mar 29, 2008 at 9:09 AM Post #8 of 15
The FS Atrio is one awesome pair of earphones, one of the best I have ever heard, fantastic well controlled bass and great mids and highs and it reproduces strings fantastically!!!

I have read a few reviews about the FS customs and the reviews actually compare them to the Atrio's with a bit more in the mids and highs...I don't think you can improve much on the Atrio bass anyways!!!

So...it comes down to your budget, if you have money to burn, go for the customs but the Atrio's are one fantastic pair of earphones at great value for money.

Hope this helps!!!

Mar 29, 2008 at 11:24 AM Post #9 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by qq1182709 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can hardly find my thread...

If you want to keep tabs on your thread, go to the menu above your first post where it has 'LinkBack' - Thread Tools' etc. Click on Thread Tools and choose the 'subscribe to this thread' option. You can choose e-mail notification etc. Then use the 'User CP', located across the top bar on the same menu as the 'search' function, to keep track of your thread.

Mar 30, 2008 at 12:37 PM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by navmau /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The FS Atrio is one awesome pair of earphones, one of the best I have ever heard, fantastic well controlled bass and great mids and highs and it reproduces strings fantastically!!!

I have read a few reviews about the FS customs and the reviews actually compare them to the Atrio's with a bit more in the mids and highs...I don't think you can improve much on the Atrio bass anyways!!!

So...it comes down to your budget, if you have money to burn, go for the customs but the Atrio's are one fantastic pair of earphones at great value for money.

Hope this helps!!!

Well, thank you very much for answeringme.
It's too difficult for me to order an EM, so I gave up...
Now, I'm waiting for my ES2.
I just hope someday I can get the EM easily in China.

Mar 30, 2008 at 12:43 PM Post #11 of 15
I also wanna know about how the Futuresonics CM are.I've read some comments on them, but most of them are on the Futuresonics websites. They are just like ads. orz..

Mar 30, 2008 at 2:29 PM Post #12 of 15
i actually emailed fs support and have not received response. i had the atrio and sold them saving for the em - they were fantastic with only one part i did not like: plasticky boom that sometimes happened (well whenever listening to fast paced bass driven music).

i assume that the em have harder casing but i don't know how it sounds in relation - again, i only found the bass, mid mid or so to be bad with about half my trance collection and perfect for everything else. if the em or future versions of atrio improved that aspect they would be perfect and well worth many many times their price.

i too want to hear about this... please any em owner

Mar 30, 2008 at 2:50 PM Post #13 of 15
what i wanted to know is how the MG4plus driver which are used with the customs related to the MG5pro driver used in the Atrio M5 series, i know that the driver used in the custom is of higher quality, i just wanted to know how they relate to one another in comparison,

Mar 30, 2008 at 3:29 PM Post #14 of 15
well, even the same driver would be wonders if the housing was perfect like the denon c700 or better yet the victor fx500. if only that one thing was made better inside, the atrio would probably be considered a major standard - as it is it is stil easily one of the best bargains for iem industry as its sound i find unrivaled for the majority of timbres and frequencies. if the em has no better of housing, then no matter how good the driver is - i will not touch it especially for that price. i am eagrely awaiting the next version and hopeful a radical change to make a very acousitc inner chamber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back