「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 29, 2013 at 7:51 AM Post #80,584 of 177,744
Jun 29, 2013 at 8:34 AM Post #80,586 of 177,744
Quote:

What CDs?

Still Life and Blackwater Park from Opeth (both with the 5.1 mix on DVD...I'll try to downsample that)
Archaic from Skagos
The Migration from Scale The Summit
The Barghest O' Whitby from My Dying Bride

Let the ripping begin! ^o^

Jun 29, 2013 at 9:08 AM Post #80,588 of 177,744
>replying to imperialx's post with well thought out point

>Blackout

……………

That's very unfortunate. Maybe you have the patience to type it out again?

Pretty please? :D

don't worry. I was on my laptop and i had already screenshot my reply and copy it locally to a notepad file. Im more worried for my powered 2TB ext HDD. :p

*shinji scream*

NONONONONONONONONONONONO

**** I LOST IT! I DIDN'T SAVE THE SCREENSHOT AND THE NOTEPAD PROPERLY! MY LAPTOP RAN OUT OF BATTERY AND THE HIBERNATION SAVE STATE IS CORRUPTED!

*curl into foetal position*

Jun 29, 2013 at 9:20 AM Post #80,589 of 177,744
OMG was imperialX here??
damn, missed him.

Well anyway, I met mr.violin today.
biggrin.gif

Jun 29, 2013 at 10:13 AM Post #80,594 of 177,744
Just watched the Chihayafuru S2 final.

Excellent show. While this season is less good than the first season in my opinion it was still excellent. Not a master piece, but just strong in all aspects.
Tension was good during karuta matches. Character development and romance was realistic and satisfying. Occasional drama felt realistic, and because of the well developed and realistic characters it's very easy to sympathize. Music and plot were good, but not excellent.

8/10 overall.

Shows like these are among the best category because they consistently deliver good entertainment, which is quite a feat for 50 episodes over two seasons. As such I really hope there is a third season, especially since the plot is still completely open from here on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back