「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 29, 2013 at 3:39 AM Post #80,566 of 177,744
Sigh, seems my post got missed... T.T

Oh well, this one probably will be too :/

Got my Stax 2020 system in today; too bad I won't actually be home for another 3 days... :rolleyes:

What are you talking about. It's Stax. Stax shouldn't be missed. 

Grrr.... need those impressions of your 2020. Get back home earlier xD

Hehehehe, no thanks. I like California a bit xD
Not enough to live here, but a fun visit!

Sigh, seems my post got missed... T.T

Oh well, this one probably will be too :/

Got my Stax 2020 system in today; too bad I won't actually be home for another 3 days... :rolleyes:

WOOT WOOT!
I did read your post, but nothing that I want to reply though

What were you doing there again btw? Applying uni?

Haha okay, good to know :)

I'm at a national competition competing for money and stuffs against 46 other states and some Asians xD

And with that I'm off to bed. Omasumi!

Jun 29, 2013 at 3:41 AM Post #80,567 of 177,744
Quote:

Your Uni lets you pirate stuff? o_o

Not really. But there is a torrent tracker there just for the students LOL
It's just that it's equipped with 100mbps line and one of the the best speed in the whole country

Quote:
Haha okay, good to know
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm at a national competition competing for money and stuffs against 46 other states and some Asians xD

YOU CAN NEVER BEAT ASIANS!!! JK, GOOD LUCK!!!

Jun 29, 2013 at 5:17 AM Post #80,570 of 177,744
Woke up about an hour ago. Don't how you survive on such small amounts of sleep. Must be the coffee. Upgrade the phone? I can see it. The iPhone 5s.

I barely survive on 8 hours sleep per day, and without caffeine I wouldn't be able to pull that off either.
How do people do it?

Then again, in high school I slept at least 2 hours per day less than I do now.

I usually sleep more than 4.5 hours!
Nah, adrenaline >> caffeine. For me it's naturally generated via watching anime.

That sounds far less healthy than using caffeine.
Sleep more dude. You may not think it's a problem, but it can and will affect your health over the long term. Also, not sleeping enough has strong (but temporary) negative effects on mental capabilities; in particular memory.

Lol, considering Rikkun likes Kyo Ani more, I'd figure that was him.

Me? I don't like KyoAni.
I stopped liking them around the time Tamako Market started. That's a short period of complete enlightenment where I realized I was just kidding myself about liking moe. I don't, really.
I used to, but it's gone man. Nowadays I've become bored with most anime, though I still like a handful of shows. Perhaps I'll start liking shounen and moe after some time again, but right now I'm a bit of an anime pessimist.

He confessed some time ago that he likes KyoAni less and less.
--------------
@imperialX Well that's what most newbie weaboo would use after they found out hentai from anime... :p

It's a confession if you're actually ashamed of it. In my case it has been more of a sudden realization, a breath of fresh air.

>replying to imperialx's post with well thought out point
>Blackout

……………

I've had a blackout once in my life. Just once. And it was the weirdest thing ever.

Jun 29, 2013 at 5:56 AM Post #80,571 of 177,744
I'm not that impressed by what the new season has to offer.

Only ones that kind of interest me are:

Watamote!
Monogatari (I need to watch the first season :/)
Kamisama no Inai blabla (I'll give it a try, but I don't really like this little loli characters...same reason I'll not watch Rozen Maiden)
Hakkenden (also looks nice, but I haven't watched the first season)
and maybe this Stella joghurt whatever (I don't like guns or the military so I might just drop it after one episode

Awesome list, right? :D

Is Brothers Conflict supposed to be a giant incest harem?!

I still have a loooot of other great anime to watch so...no biggie :)

Jun 29, 2013 at 6:03 AM Post #80,572 of 177,744
Quote:
>Blackout

……………

That's very unfortunate. Maybe you have the patience to type it out again?

Pretty please? :D

Jun 29, 2013 at 6:49 AM Post #80,577 of 177,744

>Blackout

……………

That's very unfortunate. Maybe you have the patience to type it out again?

Pretty please? :D

don't worry. I was on my laptop and i had already screenshot my reply and copy it locally to a notepad file. Im more worried for my powered 2TB ext HDD. :p

Jun 29, 2013 at 6:59 AM Post #80,579 of 177,744
Quote:
don't worry. I was on my laptop and i had already screenshot my reply and copy it locally to a notepad file. Im more worried for my powered 2TB ext HDD. :p

Man, those things break so easily when you don't safely remove them...

Jun 29, 2013 at 7:01 AM Post #80,580 of 177,744

Speaking of which, I really need to buy a new HDD sometime soon. Probably an external one to which I'll frequently copy all my music.

I already have all of my important documents covered by using Dropbox synced to three computers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back