「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 29, 2013 at 3:22 AM Post #80,553 of 177,744
That's unfortunate. KyoAni is a very good studio in my heart.

Also I do not deny that what you say is the truth. xD

I can't speak for tilpo, even though day by day I am convinced that he is my doppelganger... but.

Well, I too was once a fan. *GASP!!!!*

But it has less and less genres that I like so... *shrug*

I still like them for what it is: dedicated studio doing consistent high quality anime... just that it's not what I like, so ... *dons the hate suit* But with Free! I just have to follow and must like it. It's such a blast watching deluded westerners think that either their precious kyoani is betraying them for fujoshi.t or kyoani listened to them most when they went on tumblr talking about a swimming anime. Meta.

Jun 29, 2013 at 3:25 AM Post #80,557 of 177,744
Jun 29, 2013 at 3:26 AM Post #80,558 of 177,744
Quote:
Wait where?

Not the CD release. If you want that you have to wait a bit longer.

Quote:
I can't speak for tilpo, even though day by day I am convinced that he is my doppelganger... but.

I still like them for what it is: dedicated studio doing consistent high quality anime... just that it's not what I like, so ... *dons the hate suit* But with Free! I just have to follow and must like it. It's such a blast watching deluded westerners think that either their precious kyoani is betraying them for fujoshi.t or kyoani listened to them most when they went on tumblr talking about a swimming anime. Meta.

It's interesting that some people actually think KyoAni is "betraying" anyone. There isn't any kind of notion similar to that in the Japanese community. I think the image KyoAni has made for itself over here is slightly different from its home turf. In Japan they are pretty much just known for their consistent animation quality, if only that.

If your interest in anime is dimming, you should start moving to visual novels.

Jun 29, 2013 at 3:29 AM Post #80,559 of 177,744
Sigh, seems my post got missed... T.T
Oh well, this one probably will be too :/

Got my Stax 2020 system in today; too bad I won't actually be home for another 3 days... :rolleyes:

Jun 29, 2013 at 3:31 AM Post #80,561 of 177,744
Quote:

Got my Stax 2020 system in today; too bad I won't actually be home for another 3 days...
rolleyes.gif

What are you talking about. It's Stax. Stax shouldn't be missed. 

Grrr.... need those impressions of your 2020. Get back home earlier xD

Jun 29, 2013 at 3:32 AM Post #80,562 of 177,744
Quote:

*GAAAAASSSP!!!*
I never really mind the storyline cause every storyline is unique in its own way, so I can't judge if it's good or bad. The only thing important is the quality and animation given is really good and KyoAni delivers. Thus, that's why I like KyoAni

Nope, not yet. Give it another day or two.

CAN'T WAIT! But then again, my home's internet connection isn't fast enough. Gotta wait to get back to my uni to get the best speed.

Where should i get gits: arise bd from? if it's not limited, then at some point after i have a BD-capable thing to play on, I might get it. Supporting industry and stuff.

PS3 was the cheapest BD player during it's time. But nowadays, BD optical drive can be bought at about $50

Jun 29, 2013 at 3:34 AM Post #80,564 of 177,744
Quote:

Got my Stax 2020 system in today; too bad I won't actually be home for another 3 days...
rolleyes.gif

WOOT WOOT!
I did read your post, but nothing that I want to reply though

What were you doing there again btw? Applying uni?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back