「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 2, 2013 at 3:47 AM Post #73,112 of 177,745
Did you see the Nico Chokaigi where Nomico sang? Yea... it was kind of disappointing. 

We also had the original singer for Dear You on that live...it wasn't good either.

They prob record their vocals in parts/less stressful in studio environment.

Yeah, it was the nico live a long time ago.

And then when I checked the Blu-ray release, they fixed it up using vocals recorded in a studio...

May 2, 2013 at 3:53 AM Post #73,114 of 177,745
Quote:

Yeah, it was the nico live a long time ago.

And then when I checked the Blu-ray release, they fixed it up using vocals recorded in a studio...

Wait...they have blu-ray of nico lives? .... link plz....

But yea, I was refering to the latest one. :)

May 2, 2013 at 3:56 AM Post #73,115 of 177,745
Wait...they have blu-ray of nico lives? .... link plz....

But yea, I was refering to the latest one. :)

It was some event that was streamed on nicolive, it was ANIMELO or some shizzlewizzle like that.

Latest one and she still hasn't improved huh? *sadface*

I've heard livestreamers sing it better than her.
tongue.gif

May 2, 2013 at 4:04 AM Post #73,116 of 177,745
Quote:

It was some event that was streamed on nicolive, it was ANIMELO or some shizzlewizzle like that.

Latest one and she still hasn't improved huh? *sadface*

I've heard livestreamers sing it better than her.
tongue.gif

Do you have any recorded?

I plan on recording Chokaigi 2. 

May 2, 2013 at 4:07 AM Post #73,117 of 177,745
Quote:
http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/What-to-expect-on-May-Day-4479922.php
or
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/01/may-day-rally-seattle_n_3197780.html

Basically these so-called protests got out of hand and police intervention happened. If you watched the live news coverage, it was literally like a war front (tons of police barricading an area and advancing while so-called protesters yelled at them and fled). The police department was specially trained to handle today's events/situations since last year they pretty much failed and the so-called protest groups ended up vandalising local businesses and broke down the front windows of some stores.

Wow, that's crazy!

May 2, 2013 at 4:12 AM Post #73,118 of 177,745
Anyway to anyone who reads/watches Haganai (aka Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai)

Haganai might be having a live adaptation soon (probably in 2014)

A live action movie version of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai set for a 2014 release is reportedly in production, causing some profoundly mixed feelings amongst the show’s many fans.
The news – widely picked up but quite unconfirmed – comes by way of Ryukoku University’s announcement of extras being recruited for location filming of the project.
Genuine or not, as perhaps the most unlikely light novel to live action movie adaptation yet, the news is garnering a mixed reaction, with the usual cries of “gensaku rape!” being joined by those who could just see it working out with the right cast (possibly a problem for poor Niku):
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2013/05/02/tomodachi-ga-sukunai-live-action-movie-due/

Now I shall go back and imagine Yozora, Sena and Kobato in real life... it will be really interesting to see...

May 2, 2013 at 4:44 AM Post #73,122 of 177,745
Whoo 
  1. 23 Aug: ALI PROJECT, ZAQ, Chihara Minori, ChouCho, nano.RIPE and May’n
  2. 24 Aug: angela, Uesaka Sumire, Hayashibara Megumi, GRANRODEO,  and T-Pizton+KMC
  3. 25 Aug: Kurosaki Maon, Tamura Yukari, 富永TOMMY弘明, Mizuki Nana, and Miyano Mamoru

Yukarin, Nana, , May'n, ALI and others yay~

Name the headphones being used in the pv! 

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back