「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 25, 2013 at 11:55 PM Post #72,198 of 177,745
When I watched Shingeki, I gradually started to lose attention and begun drawing anatomical models of the fleshy giants which immediately grew into something far more abstract and morbose.

Either this goes to show that I had a hidden interest in anatomical figures and didn't realize it all this time, that I am a deeply sick and twisted person, or that this is just a testament to how much of a snoozefest this show was.

My vote is for #2, personally.

Apr 25, 2013 at 11:58 PM Post #72,199 of 177,745
Quote:
When I watched Shingeki, I gradually started to lose attention and begun drawing anatomical models of the fleshy giants which immediately grew into something far more abstract and morbose.

Either this goes to show that I had a hidden interest in anatomical figures and didn't realize it all this time, that I am a deeply sick and twisted person, or that this is just a testament to how much of a snoozefest this show was.

Get your ass on skype nao.

Apr 26, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #72,200 of 177,745
Starting my linear algebra homework because I procrastinated 
size]

Check out an ios app called learning Japanese. I heard it's really good...

And it's on the OP of this thread...

Just watched 2 episodes of infinite ryvius. :D

How is it so far? If it gets dull at times I'd recommend watching this http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=17819

size]

it's a nice very short one, too short but eh...  
Hmm, well what the heck is going on? Lol

Apr 26, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #72,201 of 177,745
Quote:

Apr 26, 2013 at 12:23 AM Post #72,204 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:

Who's the person on the right supposed to be? Left is Eren, middle is dat girl. Blonde guy is missing...

Apr 26, 2013 at 12:30 AM Post #72,205 of 177,745
Quote:
Who's the person on the right supposed to be? Left is Eren, middle is dat girl. Blonde guy is missing...

he's a part of the wings of liberty...

he'll come later :>

Scouting Legion guy.

Valvrave... oh how you should've taken a more serious tone from the start and skipped the school life/funzy stuff. Since you went this route, you should've looked at Unicorn as an example :>

Well it looks like things are about to heat up anyways :>

Apr 26, 2013 at 12:45 AM Post #72,209 of 177,745

Users who are viewing this thread

Back