「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 18, 2013 at 12:00 AM Post #65,829 of 177,744
Quote:
:T

And that's bed time 3.3 Tty guys later! Sleeping to clipping's album tonight. Angry wake up music here we come!

???
According to broken localetime clock here, it's 9:00 on the Pacific Coast. Oh wait there's other place in Canada other than Vancouver?
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Quote:
?!?!NANIIIIIIII?!?!?

Dang. Freetempo has a song stuck in my head. Don't remember the name though :s

Sandwich avec knuckles.

Mar 18, 2013 at 12:00 AM Post #65,830 of 177,744
Quote:
Oyasumi.

@Tsujigiri: What are some of the anime that you like? The same goes for genres.

Let's see... I think if I had to pick 3, I'd go with Code Geass, Black Lagoon, and Samurai Champloo. For music, it would be Maximum the Hormone, L'arc en Ciel, and Asian Kung-fu Generation. A Japanese friend recently introduced me to B'z and Kreva, though.

Mar 18, 2013 at 12:07 AM Post #65,831 of 177,744
Quote:

Let's see... I think if I had to pick 3, I'd go with Code Geass, Black Lagoon, and Samurai Champloo. For music, it would be Maximum the Hormone, L'arc en Ciel, and Asian Kung-fu Generation. A Japanese friend recently introduced me to B'z and Kreva, though.

Ah, ok, so you're into action. I haven't seen to many anime in that genre yet, but a lot of them are on my list. As for the music, I, unfortunately, haven't heard of any of them...

Mar 18, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #65,832 of 177,744
Quote:

I love you already. 

Want some more j-rock recs?

Getting a mainstream-action-flicky vibe though, should watch Ninja Scroll for sure if you haven't already.

Mar 18, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #65,833 of 177,744
I guess so? That's not a strict requirement for me, though. I like them to be fairly exciting, but I don't like ones that are pure mecha with less emphasis on the story. I couldn't get into Gundam, for instance.

Now I know why all the users with anime avatars seem to have their post counts climb so quickly
tongue.gif

Mar 18, 2013 at 12:16 AM Post #65,834 of 177,744
Quote:
I love you already. 

Want some more j-rock recs?

Getting a mainstream-action-flicky vibe though, should watch Ninja Scroll for sure if you haven't already.

Lol I didn't think very many people would have heard of MTH. Sure, if you have any you really like, let me know!

I actually haven't heard of that one, is it recent? I haven't really kept up on the newer releases. Which reminds me, they've probably released more of the Hellsing OVA that I never finished.... I am open to the less action flicky ones, though. I think the last series I watched was FLCL, which I wouldn't really consider action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back