「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 21, 2012 at 12:52 PM Post #37,039 of 177,744
Quote:

@email
Noted

@Railgun
I like it when Misaka Makoto have this silly personality on liking frilly things despite her aggressive nature LOL
And that railgun....what's there NOT to like it

And Index is a PITA

Don't get me wrong, I like both index AND railgun, just one more then the other....

y PITA?

Quote:
I have no idea what Index is. The only thing I know is that it's probably referring to some anime.

To aru Majutsu no Index

Oct 21, 2012 at 12:58 PM Post #37,042 of 177,744
@Wrong naming
Yeah. I realized it after you fixed it. I always remember Kagaku instead of Majutsu. Confused the naming LOL

@Index
IMO, it's because I can't tolerate childish behaviour, thus I can't stand her nagging. Maybe a rewatch will fix this though

Oct 21, 2012 at 1:08 PM Post #37,043 of 177,744
Geez you guys went supersonic last night;

Read through it all but too lazy to quote, and haven't watched like 99% of the animes you're taking about.

@CIEMs I agree they're a luxury; the biggest reason I want one is because they're pretty and not for the sq. 

Fate/Zero is honestly so much better than FSN. Or atleast I think so. I like the story better, the characters better, the exploration of all the characters/heroes back stories better instead of the whole thing being centered on like Shiro and Archer. Though I haven't watched FSN in 2~3 years though so I might have forgotten a bit about it.

Oct 21, 2012 at 1:12 PM Post #37,044 of 177,744
I feel like Index has an interesting world, but Index really didn't hold my interest strong enough. Sure it has the token loli, it has the token tsundere tomboy, and sure it has the clueless male protagonist that has all the wimmenz flock to him one way or another. Really all of that, and not expanding more on the world and the interesting feud of science vs magic made me drop Index at around ep. 5 or something. No more.

Oct 21, 2012 at 1:14 PM Post #37,045 of 177,744
Quote:
@CIEMs I agree they're a luxury; the biggest reason I want one is because they're pretty and not for the sq. 

Fate/Zero is honestly so much better than FSN. Or atleast I think so. I like the story better, the characters better, the exploration of all the characters/heroes back stories better instead of the whole thing being centered on like Shiro and Archer. Though I haven't watched FSN in 2~3 years though so I might have forgotten a bit about it.

custom artwork was how I justified spending 1.3k on a pair of summit-fis 
smily_headphones1.gif

I liked F/Z more too.

Oct 21, 2012 at 1:17 PM Post #37,047 of 177,744
@28980
Superspeed??? What are you talking about? I have only been out for a day and a half and I only have 100 unread posts. This is blasphemy!

I want customs because of their seal. That and the notion of having something uniquely build JUST for you

@Jgray
I liked it though.  never think too deep about any anime. I watch it because I enjoy it and not to think too much. It ruins the whole story if I do

Oct 21, 2012 at 1:19 PM Post #37,048 of 177,744
Quote:
@28980
Superspeed??? What are you talking about? I have only been out for a day and a half and I only have 100 unread posts. This is blasphemy!

I want customs because of their seal. That and the notion of having something uniquely build JUST for you

@Jgray
I liked it though.  never think too deep about any anime. I watch it because I enjoy it and not to think too much. It ruins the whole story if I do

Went to sleep and woke up and there were 80 posts. Considering the speed we've been going a the past week, I considered that superspeed.

Oct 21, 2012 at 1:23 PM Post #37,050 of 177,744
Quote:

Went to sleep and woke up and there were 80 posts. Considering the speed we've been going a the past week, I considered that superspeed.

Pfff~ 80? You aint seen nothing yet!
I still remember the day I woke up from my 7 hour sleep to 230 posts....... *Shivers*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back