「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 19, 2012 at 10:26 PM Post #14,029 of 177,744
Quote:
My eyes are burning.

Edit: and don't you dare think I'm gay.

Agreed, I prefer subtlety and tastefulness. 
tongue.gif

Morning all, imouto's birthday today so I've got an excuse to get drunk and bully/abuse/ play with her.

*Jedi mind trick hand wave*: Everybody will wish Misaki a happy birthday.

Sniff, 16, they grow up so fast, cry with me brothers, for there is one less loli in this world (I have a loose definition =P). 
frown.gif

Jun 19, 2012 at 10:27 PM Post #14,030 of 177,744
Quote:
Look what arrived this morning.

Thickest book in the series so far. Have to say I was slightly disappointed since I am expecting my ODAC to arrive soon.

Jiggle, jiggle.

What anime is this from?
Quote:
My eyes are burning.

Edit: and don't you dare think I'm gay.

I-am-so-very-sorry...........I'll erase that thought from my mind this instant...once again, sorry.

Jun 19, 2012 at 10:29 PM Post #14,031 of 177,744
Quote:

Agreed, I prefer subtlety and tastefulness. 
tongue.gif

Morning all, imouto's birthday today so I've got an excuse to get drunk and bully/abuse/ play with her.

*Jedi mind trick hand wave*: Everybody will wish Misaki a happy birthday.

Sniff, 16, they grow up so fast, cry with me brothers, for there is one less loli in this world (I have a loose definition =P). 
frown.gif

I don't really care that much about size so almost everything is good with me. But I guess I do prefer smaller ones XD

And you are so lucky that you have a sister....everyday I go through hell trying to cope with my brothers....

Jun 19, 2012 at 11:05 PM Post #14,036 of 177,744
Quote:
Then you would be pleased to know that there is an academy built especially for young males who wish to become sticks. It's called 夢アカデミー. They are enrolling now!

Oh, They specialize in way more then just young males who wish to become sticks!
I'm taking a course there now. 
biggrin.gif

Jun 19, 2012 at 11:30 PM Post #14,039 of 177,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00MusicLover00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha me too, which course are you taking? I'm majoring in advanced magical studies and Space CQC :p

You don't want to know~ 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Quote:
BTW, is there really no one here who is really good at tekken or rather, does anyone here play tekken other than B-dawk and me???

Not much gammers here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back