「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 23, 2017 at 12:30 PM Post #173,176 of 177,744
Finally got my new monitor :D Was hoping to receive before season start, but welp at least its still in early stage

Was worrying about perceived motion blur for anime but turned out its kinda decent poi, close to or even better than EV2750 which I switched from.

The lack of annoying backlight issues is amazing >.<

Also, rage ordered a SMT2200I after having a power loss last Monday (which was 2nd time this year). Setting it up was quite a PITA, but that peace of mind is worth it :)

@Granblue Fantasy

Just found out this is gonna have 48 episodes poi, no wonder such slow pace... welp at least the art is decent

Apr 24, 2017 at 12:08 AM Post #173,177 of 177,744
Finally got my new monitor :D Was hoping to receive before season start, but welp at least its still in early stage

Was worrying about perceived motion blur for anime but turned out its kinda decent poi, close to or even better than EV2750 which I switched from.

The lack of annoying backlight issues is amazing >.<

Also, rage ordered a SMT2200I after having a power loss last Monday (which was 2nd time this year). Setting it up was quite a PITA, but that peace of mind is worth it :)

What model is your new monitor?

Also, is that wallpaper from re:creator?

Apr 24, 2017 at 3:02 AM Post #173,181 of 177,744
  Really?

Huh. So guess we're in for 2 more seasons. As far as I understand though, there's boatloads of characters so I wouldn't be surprised.

Hmm after looking around a bit more, not so sure poi

Only saw that on some mandarin site, but couldn't find any official info in jap :p

But then imagine how far they can go with 14 episodes (currently bluray release date info only until vol.7) at current pacing....

Apr 24, 2017 at 4:04 AM Post #173,182 of 177,744

The **** only makes it better... 
tongue.gif

https://www.facebook.com/9gag/videos/10155578653771840/

:3

Apparently it's spring here.

And mosquitoes infiltrated my room.

Alright mosquitoes bring it on!!! D:<

Apr 24, 2017 at 4:28 AM Post #173,183 of 177,744
@clockwork planet 03

Imaginary timeLorentz transformation, Minkowski space. I dunno man, gotta consult my physics major friend.... sounds kinda legit tho?

Also, a chance to meet the imouto is worth dying for!
biggrin.gif

@Re:Creators 03

huh, so the mysterious girl IS somehow related to the MC.

Apr 24, 2017 at 12:44 PM Post #173,187 of 177,744

Hmm after looking around a bit more, not so sure poi

Only saw that on some mandarin site, but couldn't find any official info in jap :p

But then imagine how far they can go with 14 episodes (currently bluray release date info only until vol.7) at current pacing....

I mean we'll see how this season is received. So far it isn't terrible but it's not exactly that exciting either, especially with the pace which feels slightly slow.

My best guess is that this will be a 1 season show which ends with the "and further adventure awaits...play the game now!" kind of thing so basically a game promotion series. I don't know if Granblue's story is even finished. IIRC it's also a gacha game so I assume they have to pump out more characters and storylines every once in awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back