「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 7, 2016 at 6:36 PM Post #169,801 of 177,744
Cool.

Yeah, the Orpheus is only by in store reservation slots. My friend and I got to listen and it was around 30minutes. 

There was a "guide" that showed us the unit and had a laptop ready with tidal music. 

We were also allowed to just plug things via usb. They had your typical camera kit adapter for iphone users and other options for other phones. 
Pretty much if you bring a phone you should be fine. 
Sooo... will there be a person standing nearby that'll be judging my music preferences?

Nov 7, 2016 at 6:39 PM Post #169,802 of 177,744

Sooo... will there be a person standing nearby that'll be judging my music preferences?

Yeah, and in our case, since we were switching between the two of us, he kept talking to either me or my friend. 

You know, small talk. 

Nov 7, 2016 at 8:29 PM Post #169,805 of 177,744
is it the day?

cf9f690c07.gif

Nov 8, 2016 at 12:49 AM Post #169,810 of 177,744

Just put 'em on your password protected PC lol, I literally just always leave it open in a tab on Notepad++ and synced with my Dropbox. :p

And honestly I don't use Authenticator either. Laspass is really nice though especially now that it's free!

That's why I told you buy Mi :p

No thanks, I don't want any Chinese spying malware on my phone and I want something that actually works on US carrier frequencies...

You don’t want Chinese spying but gladly give to NSA.

Believe me, if I were in charge I would eliminate the NSA tomorrow. Unfortunately, all of the candidates opposing the NSA dropped out faster than people who were ready to reveal incriminating evidence against Hillary Clinton "died of natural consequences"...

After trying Topre switches here in Hong Kong, I'm honestly not that impressed with them. They were too soft and mushy for my tastes.
#BlueSwitchMasterRace

Finally someone else who doesn't like topres. People on keyboard forums get really triggered when I say that topre sucks.

I mean I didn't think they sucked. I would prefer them to something like Apple's keyboards on their new Macbooks, but are they worth the cost? Nope not at all to me

Topre doesn't feel sharp enough. I like the sharp click response of blues and browns. For the same reason I dislike all linear switches (especially reds). Blacks, greens, clears are all a bit too heavy for me as well - prolonged use of these makes my hands cramp.

Exactly, linear switches are lame and blues have the best feeling evar. Plus the click they make is just too satisfying.

Cherry switches are a bit rough though. I feel like they should be lubed. Gaterons feel like lubed Cherry's even though they aren't lubed. That feel is pretty nice. Super smooth like topre but still has the nice sharp tactile click on the blues. In browns I think it makes the bump a little less pronounced because of the smoothness.

Kalihs and Greetech's just feel so bad. Take a Cherry MX and make it feel even rougher on the clicks for the blues and greens. It feels really unrefined as if sand got between the leaf and slider.

I don't really feel like my Cherry Blues are that rough. But all this talk of rough and needing to lube things has my mind elsewhere so I'll abstain from making any further comments. :D

Though I knew J-stuff has schiit mastering, most of my anisong definitely wasn't flattering on the Orpheus. 

Hibike orchestral sounded gud though. 

Then proceeded to listen to some mainstream Fleetwood Mac, Port Blue, and other various normal music. 

Which def sounded better. Would buy/10. 
[/URL]

That's from the Senn store in NYC? Hm...I may need to visit there when I go to CanJam. I'll be free on that following Monday, so I might as well take a day to explore what I didn't during my last time there.

To get prepared, what source inputs do they accept?

Waaat, are you going to NYC for the CanJam there? :O

is it the day?

cf9f690c07.gif

Still a few hours until it's formally the 8th there. Then having to wait the whole day will be like hell.
Oh well, time to get out the popcorn and watch America burn...

Clinton is going to increase funds into catgurl research.

Maybe. But then she will make catgirl manufacturers liable for any damage they cause to humans and that will quite quickly kill off the industry. Gary Johnson on the other hand will make all your favorite memes come true.

Nov 8, 2016 at 12:55 AM Post #169,811 of 177,744
I don't really feel like my Cherry Blues are that rough. But all this talk of rough and needing to lube things has my mind elsewhere so I'll abstain from making any further comments. :D

They aren't rough per se. Although if you've ever felt a Gateron switch, Cherry's will feel more coarse at first.

Gaterons for some reason come out of the factory feeling like well worn Cherry's or lubed Cherry's. They're insanely smooth.

I just don't like the higher actuation point of Gaterons. A switch needs a good amount of pretravel to feel great.

Nov 8, 2016 at 9:18 AM Post #169,814 of 177,744

They aren't rough per se. Although if you've ever felt a Gateron switch, Cherry's will feel more coarse at first.

Gaterons for some reason come out of the factory feeling like well worn Cherry's or lubed Cherry's. They're insanely smooth.

I just don't like the higher actuation point of Gaterons. A switch needs a good amount of pretravel to feel great.

Fair enough. Well I can probably go try some somewhere in Hong Kong, what brands/product lines use the Gateron switches?

Waaat, are you going to NYC for the CanJam there? :O

Yeah I got an offer from FiiO to be a booth babe for the event. XD

Dayum, niceu!!! Have fun lol.
And holy carp you are up early.

Also Upotte is so so so bad as Rozenberg implied. And now I want an FNC. 
frown.gif

If you own rifles that are the "girls" in the show, does that make them your waifus or raifus? :O 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back