「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 16, 2016 at 4:21 PM Post #166,246 of 177,744
  Gotta fly back to Germany on 10th Sept :|
I could stay longer but again that's kinda forcing my college schedule. Why AFA not in August ...
Welp, I only need her signature on my CDs so I guess I could ask my friend

Whoa, that's too bad for you
AFA on September is kinda hurt my college schedule too, but i can still forcing my schedule by skipping some class to attend AFAID lol
Yeah, i want her signature too if there's signature session by the artist

May 16, 2016 at 5:05 PM Post #166,248 of 177,744
Reading about old software and found this paragraph:
 So, I'm going to do something about it! I had an idea. In my research, I found out quite a bit about the history of this program. I found out that before it was a PC program named Autodesk Animator, it was an Atari ST program named "Cyberpaint'. Before that it was Aegis Animator, and Flicker, and a conglomeration of other small paint programs and experiments, all authored by a guy named Jim Kent, who had a funny habit of negotating software contracts that let him keep the rights to the source code. Hmm. Interesting little story about Jim Kent. In the year 2000, he mapped the human genome using a cluster of 40 commodity PC's in his basement, Beating out a biotech firm by a day, and thus saving the technology, and our genes from patents. Oh yeah, and he likes open source software.

Wow.

May 16, 2016 at 5:13 PM Post #166,249 of 177,744
  Whoa, that's too bad for you
AFA on September is kinda hurt my college schedule too, but i can still forcing my schedule by skipping some class to attend AFAID lol
Yeah, i want her signature too if there's signature session by the artist

Well, the risk of going home with my brothers. 
There should be a signature session, at least according to my friend who's a pro at attending events. If they sell Kabaneri CDs there I would buy it again. 

May 16, 2016 at 5:45 PM Post #166,250 of 177,744
  Well, the risk of going home with my brothers. 
There should be a signature session, at least according to my friend who's a pro at attending events. If they sell Kabaneri CDs there I would buy it again. 

Welp, that's sounds troublesome
And, yes. I checked the website there's autograph session exclusive for VIP ticket owner. Maybe i should really consider about buying VIP ticket

May 16, 2016 at 6:15 PM Post #166,251 of 177,744
  Welp, that's sounds troublesome
And, yes. I checked the website there's autograph session exclusive for VIP ticket owner. Maybe i should really consider about buying VIP ticket

If you really want the sign then I guess VIP, no other choice. My friend's plan is just buy the VIP for that one day since the other aren't as fun.
Stuffs are expensive too.

May 16, 2016 at 6:57 PM Post #166,252 of 177,744
Oh God, the unfiltered textures. Beautiful.

C0ZJJB8.png

May 16, 2016 at 8:21 PM Post #166,253 of 177,744
Nico is worst body
Worst voice
Worst personality
Worst catch phrase
She is literally the worst love live

Only redeeming thing about her is that she stands near maki who is statistically the best love live

Hanayo is a better Nico than Nico is.

May 16, 2016 at 10:47 PM Post #166,255 of 177,744
Eyy. Pretty good cover of Re:Zero ED "STYX HELIX" on a guitar. I was pretty impressed with the production values and the good audio mixing. There seems to be a light filter effect on DR enhancement or soundstage enlargement used but it was mostly tasteful IMO. I listened quickly on laptop speakers so i may be wrong. 

it's good

May 17, 2016 at 12:26 AM Post #166,256 of 177,744
Nico is an ******* and that's why she's best LL, shes the most human, most fleshed out character and most believable of the bunch, it's like sieving through garbage and finding something edible. It's not great but at least it's digestible.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmI'll give you that.

And AOTS is obviously Bakuon, nothing comes close this season besides Ruruco. AOTY contenders right here.

Truthest truth.

May 17, 2016 at 7:47 AM Post #166,257 of 177,744
Apple Music is really whatever with iM@S songs.

yw0bgwz.png
ucJqlEt.png
ZNp88ur.png

Inou-Battle ep10: Mako looks really out of place in this scene.

May 17, 2016 at 9:13 AM Post #166,259 of 177,744

Inou-Battle ep10: Mako looks really out of place in this scene.

Hey nice loli mang. I know you like it too and maybe I'll proceed to watch ep 10 only because it calls for swimsuit & lolis.
Truly a wonderful world we're living in, an age where we can send each other a pic of loli in swimsuit without anyone actually cares.

Oh dammnnn Pioneer at it again with their anime headphone collaborations, they did lovelive headphones previously and Macross Delta now dayummmm...

Considering Pioneer is Onkyo and that Onkyo also made Gochiusa & Hibike Eupho IEMs, this aint surprising.
But logo only is a letdown tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back