「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 31, 2015 at 12:57 PM Post #160,096 of 177,744
  Me too, I love high school girls with lingerie
Well, similar would be searching for Daoko coz she's the

We all do, don't we? 
bigsmile_face.gif

Yup listened to her other songs(there were good of course) but i'm wondering if there are any other japanese female singers like her that have great vocals and can rap like her too. 

Oct 31, 2015 at 1:06 PM Post #160,097 of 177,744
  We all do, don't we? 
bigsmile_face.gif

Yup listened to her other songs(there were good of course) but i'm wondering if there are any other japanese female singers like her that have great vocals and can rap like her too. 

Not all tbh.
Hmmm... I actually like such rap too but rarely find good ones.
Only ones I know are kinda rare, like Chata who sings rap rarely and exclusively for a doujin group, Sally too.

Oct 31, 2015 at 1:10 PM Post #160,098 of 177,744
  Not all tbh.
Hmmm... I actually like such rap too but rarely find good ones.
Only ones I know are kinda rare, like Chata who sings rap rarely and exclusively for a doujin group, Sally too.

Same here too, most of the songs that i find that sounds similar to GIRL & ME!ME!ME! are mostly doujin touhou songs too.
Thanks for the recommendation btw, never heard this song before but it sounds nice.

Oct 31, 2015 at 1:48 PM Post #160,101 of 177,744
  Same here too, most of the songs that i find that sounds similar to GIRL & ME!ME!ME! are mostly doujin touhou songs too.
Thanks for the recommendation btw, never heard this song before but it sounds nice.

If you go through their albums, there should be at least one Chata's rap in each album. Might find some good stuffs.
I listen to mostly Touhou and Kancolle music and sometimes randomly on YouTube do I find good stuffs.

Oct 31, 2015 at 3:51 PM Post #160,103 of 177,744
Hmm, so I went and tried out the XPS 13 with 5th gen Intel procs and wasn't that impressed with the keyboard tbh... The keys felt kind of mushy and lacked travel much like the Macbook Airs and Pros I looked at and tried. Also the Macbook Pro looks really fat compared to the Air, but it has dat force touch trackpad which felt cool but the hard press seemed to trigger a little too early for my liking. Hell, out of everything I think I liked the Surface Book the most so far; the 3:2 aspect ratio seems nice and apparently it actually has a 12 hour battery with the two batteries put together. The keyboard was also really nice but I don't like the all silver look and it feels a bit top heavy. Hmmmmm decisions decisions...

Also got the Nexus 6P in yesterday. It's ok. The phone's a lot taller than my OPO which makes it hard for even my huge hands to reach the top of the screen. Ambient display doesn't work that well and while Doze is cool, it took a few hours to download all my apps because the stupid phone kept dozing off and it's making transferring my music to it a royal pain. We'll see how it works in real-world use once I stop by the AT&T store and grab a new SIM for it. Apparently there's so much rain today that the roadways are like rivers so I'll have to wait on that. :/

Oct 31, 2015 at 4:23 PM Post #160,104 of 177,744
  Hmm, so I went and tried out the XPS 13 with 5th gen Intel procs and wasn't that impressed with the keyboard tbh... The keys felt kind of mushy and lacked travel much like the Macbook Airs and Pros I looked at and tried. Also the Macbook Pro looks really fat compared to the Air, but it has dat force touch trackpad which felt cool but the hard press seemed to trigger a little too early for my liking. Hell, out of everything I think I liked the Surface Book the most so far; the 3:2 aspect ratio seems nice and apparently it actually has a 12 hour battery with the two batteries put together. The keyboard was also really nice but I don't like the all silver look and it feels a bit top heavy. Hmmmmm decisions decisions...

Also got the Nexus 6P in yesterday. It's ok. The phone's a lot taller than my OPO which makes it hard for even my huge hands to reach the top of the screen. Ambient display doesn't work that well and while Doze is cool, it took a few hours to download all my apps because the stupid phone kept dozing off and it's making transferring my music to it a royal pain. We'll see how it works in real-world use once I stop by the AT&T store and grab a new SIM for it. Apparently there's so much rain today that the roadways are like rivers so I'll have to wait on that. :/

lol I bought the XPS because it resembles a Macbook.
I didn't like the short(er)-travel keys at first but after using it for a few months, my fingers kinda adjusted to use less force.
Not sure if I'm typing too hard but I'm liking the sound and rebound force from the keys.

The surface book looks quite interesting (physically). How does that attachment mechanism work?
I mean... there 's gotta be some kind of high-speed communication between the pieces....
I'll see if I can find a demo in local stores over here when I have time.

Oh yeah, speaking of tablet PCs, I saw a guy playing VN with a 15" device at school.... not sure what it was.
I wish I could walk around holding a 15" tablet and play games on the train or something.

Oct 31, 2015 at 4:51 PM Post #160,106 of 177,744
  Me too, I love high school girls with lingerie
Well, similar would be searching for Daoko coz she's the singer

LOL never learnt that ... time to dig

Oh yeah, speaking of tablet PCs, I saw a guy playing VN with a 15" device at school.... not sure what it was.
I wish I could walk around holding a 15" tablet and play games on the train or something.

should be real heavy....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

juz checked macross delta and the setting depresses me a bit :-S

Oct 31, 2015 at 4:52 PM Post #160,107 of 177,744

lol I bought the XPS because it resembles a Macbook.
I didn't like the short(er)-travel keys at first but after using it for a few months, my fingers kinda adjusted to use less force.
Not sure if I'm typing too hard but I'm liking the sound and rebound force from the keys.

The surface book looks quite interesting (physically). How does that attachment mechanism work?
I mean... there 's gotta be some kind of high-speed communication between the pieces....
I'll see if I can find a demo in local stores over here when I have time.

Lol, it definitely does. I didn't feel the keys were really all that more mushy than Macbooks as I'd heard people complaining about. I think I may have to go with a Lenovo laptop or the Surface Book for dat keyboard tho...

Huh fair enough, much like how Miceblue likes the Macbook's key travel and everything compared to a lot of other keyboards because that's what (s)he's used to.

It attaches via magnets; I think it uses the charging port to communicate with the main dock? Iono, everything but the GPU is in the top tablet part, and keyboard/trackpad actions can't require that much bandwidth I wouldn't think... Anyway you press a button while the thing's turned on and it pops apart like magic. It's really awesome and I'm pretty sure it's lighter than my iPad 3rd gen despite being 13.5 inches O.o

Also I know I really enjoyed the smoothness of Mac's UI and that's a reason I was thinking of getting one but tbh between the surface book/XPS 13 using MS Edge and the Macbooks I couldn't notice a huge difference in smoothness. If anything I felt Windows 10 was more responsive than El Capitan...

Oct 31, 2015 at 5:09 PM Post #160,109 of 177,744
  It attaches via magnets; I think it uses the charging port to communicate with the main dock? Iono, everything but the GPU is in the top tablet part, and keyboard/trackpad actions can't require that much bandwidth I wouldn't think... Anyway you press a button while the thing's turned on and it pops apart like magic. It's really awesome and I'm pretty sure it's lighter than my iPad 3rd gen despite being 13.5 inches O.o

Also I know I really enjoyed the smoothness of Mac's UI and that's a reason I was thinking of getting one but tbh between the surface book/XPS 13 using MS Edge and the Macbooks I couldn't notice a huge difference in smoothness. If anything I felt Windows 10 was more responsive than El Capitan...

But there are USB3.0 ports on the bottom panel....

I agree, my XPS running GNOME 3.18 is a tad smoother than my Macbook running OSX 10.9

Oct 31, 2015 at 5:16 PM Post #160,110 of 177,744
Huh fair enough, much like how Miceblue likes the Macbook's key travel and everything compared to a lot of other keyboards because that's what (s)he's used to.

Yup, I still like the scissor keys of the MacBook Pros (or at least the older ones; I dunno about the recent iterations). Shallow-ish travel distance while having tactile feedback! : D

And yeah, I can see how one would think W10 is more responsive than El Capitan. I tweaked El Capitan a bunch via Terminal to make it faster. W10 still feels a bit sluggish with all the animations, but it's better than W8. Keyboard shortcuts have always made OS X feel faster to use than Windows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back